black dota 2: นี่คือโพสต์ที่เกี่ยวข้องกับหัวข้อนี้
The common tutorials on how to play DOTA 2, especially the latest DOTA 2 Reborn in offline mode, still require an internet connection on the first step because you need to login to your account in Steam client to access the ‘Go Offline’ mode. And this is a hassle for some who are eager to play DOTA without internet.
Below is the typical DOTA 2 ‘Go Offline’ Steam method, which requires you to login to your Steam account; once logged in, you can disconnect your internet and click the ‘Go Offline’ in the Steam menu.
The common tutorials on how to play DOTA 2, especially the latest DOTA 2 Reborn in offline mode, still require an internet connection on the first step because you need to login to your account in Steam client to access the ‘Go Offline’ mode. And this is a hassle for some who are eager to play DOTA without internet., which requires you to login to your Steam account; once logged in, you can disconnect your internet and click the ‘Go Offline’ in the Steam menu.
In this post, you will surely play DOTA 2 offline, no internet required, and no Steam login required, . Using RevLoader, you can play DOTA 2 Reborn AI mode and DOTA 2 Reborn custom maps/custom games from Valve, including Overthrow, Dota 10v10 and Colosseum, as well as from Community-creations including Roshpit Champions, Angel Arena Reborn, Angel Arena Black Star, Memes Reborn, Spin TD, Guarding Athena, Skillshot Wars, Attack on Hero, Battleships, Crumbling Island Arena, Custom Hero Survival, Dota IMBA, X Hero Siege: Reborn, Epic Boss Fight, Gem TD, Legends of Dota, Legends of Dota: Redux, Life In Arena, Naval Warfare, Pimp My Peon, Warlock Brawl, Legion TD Reborn, Horde Mode, Wraith Night: Expansion, Warchasers, Tree Tag, Survival Co-op, SF Wars, Retro Dota, Reflex, Pudge Wars, Invoker Wars, Dota Strikers, Enfos Team Survival, Adventure Mode, Quadroside, Footmen Frenzy, Capture Points and many more.
But wait, there’s more; you can also use cosmetic items, including arcana, immortals, sets, terrains, weather effects, cursors, announcer packs, and others.
Here’s how to play DOTA 2 Reborn offline without logging in to Steam using RevLoader 2021.
Before proceeding, make a backup of your DOTA 2 and disable your antivirus too.
* PC or Laptop (Windows 7 or higher, and met the minimum hardware requirements for 64-bit system, Processor: dual-core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz, Memory: 4 GB RAM, Graphics: Nvidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600, DirectX: Version 11)
* Install/Update DOTA 2 from Steam (Dota 2 7.30, as of this writing)
1. Open Dota 2 Offline Launcher installer. On ‘Destination folder’, locate/browse your Dota 2 win32 folder path: .
2. Click ‘Extract.’
Open Dota 2 Offline Launcher installer. On ‘Destination folder’, locate/browse your Dota 2 win32 folder path:Click ‘Extract.’
3. Next, copy the updated steam.inf located at “…Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota” and paste it to “…Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win32\dota.” After that, do the procedure for Client Emulator and Item Bin Update below.
4. Run the desktop shortcut created by the installer named “Dota 2 Offline”. Run as admin, right-click the icon, select “Run as administrator”.
5. Done! you are now able to play DOTA 2 offline directly without the need to login to Steam. For Solo Gamers, just create a Practice Match with AI bots, select solo and the difficulty of the bots.
Client Emulator (steamclient dll) and Item Bin v5080 Update (Marci Update):
1. Update your DOTA 2 client.
– If you can’t start the game, do not use the launcher, just directly open the revloader.exe (Run as Admin).
– If you still can’t start the game. Turn off UAC (click Windows start, search “uac”, then click the “Change User Account Control settings” result, drag the slider all the way down to the “Never Notify” setting. Click “OK” when you’re done). Then open the launcher normally.
1. Update your DOTA 2 client.2. Download [steamclient dll update] then extract it and overwrite old steamclient.dll on dota 2 win32 path: ‘…Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win32’3. Download [items_570_v5080] and extract it on ‘…Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win32\platform’
Play DOTA 2 offline on LAN as host:
Be sure you have done the Item Bin Update in order to play LAN.
Run revloader.exe as administrator to successfully play LAN.
To avoid slot merging for players in the client. As the host, don’t lock in yet upon picking a hero; wait for other players to select their hero first.
Open the console by pressing the backslash key “\” (without the double quotes) in the game lobby.
Here are the commands:
(you can set it from 0 to 4: 0 = Passive, 1 = Easy, 2 = Medium, 3 = Hard, 4 = Unfair)
(120 is time in seconds, you can change it)
(to create map)
(to fill the empty slot with bot/AI) Skip this if you will play with another player.
– To change your in-game name, click the player name in the upper left corner of the home’s interface. Click edit profile, enter your desired player name and select save changes.
– If LAN game is not working, try to patch it. Download [SKYNET_steam_api] and extract it. Copy and paste the files on this directory: “…Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win32”- To change your in-game name, click the player name in the upper left corner of the home’s interface. Click edit profile, enter your desired player name and select save changes.
(to fill the empty slot with bot/AI) Skip this if you will play with another player.
How to Connect to LAN host:
Open the console by pressing the backslash key “\” and type the following commands:
(Change this IP to the IP of the LAN host. To see the IP, on windows, press Windows Button + R; this will open the run command, then type ipconfig and press Enter. You’ll see a bunch of information, but the line you want to look for is “IPv4 Address.”)
(good is for Radiant faction, bad is for Dire faction)
How to play DOTA 2 Reborn Custom Maps/Custom Games in offline mode:
Before proceeding, you must have downloaded DOTA 2 Reborn Custom Maps first.
1. Locate custom maps directory in “Steam\SteamApps\workshop\content\570”. Use ‘search’ in the top right of the window then type “publish_data” (without the quotes), it will show you many results of publish_data.txt, open one of it and you will see the name of the custom map, right click your chosen publish_data.txt and click ‘Open File Location.’
For example, I have opened publish_data.txt that contains ‘Overthrow,’ then ‘Open File Location’ I found 455312245.vpk. And that vpk is what we need to extract using GCFScape.
2. Go to “Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota_addons” then create new Folder.
For example, I will create a folder named ‘Overthrow’ then open GCFScape.exe, select and open 455312245.vpk then extract it to “Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota_addons\Overthrow”
3. After extracting, open DOTA 2 using revLoader.exe, in console, type:
Which will look like this when I open my custom game ‘Overthrow’:
4. Done! Enjoy playing DOTA 2 Reborn Custom Maps or Custom Games in offline mode, absolutely no internet required.
Play Custom AI/Bot Script
1. Create a ‘bots’ folder inside the ‘vscripts’ folder.
3. Play Solo Game with Bot/AI or use the command (map dota) then (dota_bot_populate). The bot script will automatically load.
- Ready-to-play DOTA 2 7.30c
- This ready-to-play DOTA 2 offline client features Dota Plus Fall 2021 update.
- DOTA 2 v7.30c (8 parts, total size 16GB, extracted size 32.2GB)
- Ready-to-play DOTA 2 7.30b
- This ready-to-play DOTA 2 offline client features Dota Plus Fall 2021 update.
- DOTA 2 v7.30b (9 parts, total size 16GB, extracted size 32.5GB)
- Ready-to-play DOTA 2 7.29d
- This ready-to-play DOTA 2 offline client features Nemestice Battle Pass update.
- DOTA 2 v7.29d (9 parts, total size 16GB, extracted size 32.5GB)
- Ready-to-play DOTA 2 7.27d
- This ready-to-play DOTA 2 offline client features TI 10 Immortal Treasure 3 update.
- DOTA 2 v7.27d (13 parts, total size 13GB, extracted size 27.7GB)
- RevLoader for DOTA 2 7.19 below only
* Download DOTA 2 offline direct links (10.9 GB) – DOTA 2 v7.19c or DOTA 2 v7.13
* Download DOTA 2 offline direct links (10.9 GB) -or
* Download [Dota 2 Offline Launcher + Emu for 7.19x]
Play DOTA 2 offline without Steam login:
1. Download DOTA 2 v7.19c, you can found the links in the Requirements. If you have already DOTA 2 with lower version than 7.19, that will do.
2. Extract Dota 2 Offline Launcher + Emu for 7.19x.zip and open Dota 2 Offline Launcher + Emu for 7.19x.exe, extract the files to your DOTA 2 Steam directory “…Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win32”
3. Next, copy the steam.inf located at “…Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\dota” and paste it to “…Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win32\dota”
4. Done! Run the Launcher or RevLoader and you are now able to play DOTA 2 offline directly without the need to login to Steam.
- LAN Game with skin/cosmetics
1. Open the launcher.
2. Click Update IP.
3. For server/host/solo, select your OWN IP.
For client, select the SERVER IP, to connect to the server.
4. Click PLAY.
Extra: Check Connect if you want to connect on server directly.
Frequently Asked Questions on DOTA 2 RevLoader:
1. How to change the language from Russian to English?
– Go to your Dota 2 installation directory where rev.ini file is located – “…Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win32”
– Edit the rev.ini file using Notepad.
– Find the line containing this text: Language
– Change the value from Russian to English, then save the file
2. How to change Player Name?
– Go to Dota 2 directory where the rev.ini file is located – “…Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win32”
– Edit the rev.ini file using Notepad.
– Find the line containing this text: PlayerName
– Change the value to your desired player name.
3. How to play DOTA 2 game modes (All Pick, Captains Mode, Random Draft, Single Draft, All Random)?
– Open the console by pressing the backslash key “\” (without the double quotes) in the game lobby.
– Enter command according to your chosen game mode.
For All Pick: map dota gamemode 1
For Captains Mode: map dota gamemode 2
For Random Draft: map dota gamemode 3
For Single Draft: map dota gamemode 4
For All Random: map dota gamemode 5
– After choosing the game mode, enter the command for joining a team.
For Radiant faction: jointeam good
For Dire faction: jointeam bad
4. How to solve the ‘Need to update game’ error?
Update your Steam first using internet then copy the updated “steam.inf” from Steam\SteamApps\common\dota2beta\game\dota and paste it to Steam\SteamApps\common\dota2beta\game\bin\win32\dota
5. The console doesn’t appear, or the revloader gives an error
Try the following possible solution:
– Go to your Dota 2 installation directory where revloader rev.ini located. “…Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win32”
– Edit the file using Notepad.
– Find the line containing this string:
– Replace that line with this:
6. “Lost connection to Steam” error.
The following are the probable reasons why you encounter this error:
– You run the dota2.exe instead of the revloader.
– You’ve installed Smart Steam Emu and didn’t yet removed its files.
– The revloader might not be compatible with the dota 2 client version.
7. It shows “Steam validation rejected” when I start bot games/join games.
– Close Dota 2, turn off UAC and run again (alternatively, you can just right-click revLoader.exe in your Dota 2 folder and select “Run as Administrator”)
8. Can I use this in public/ranked matchmaking?
– You CANNOT use it on legit Dota 2 servers. In the first place, you’re unable to join them.
9. Will this be usable forever?
– No, therefore, we must wait for an updated version when revLoader doesn’t work properly.
10. It always shows “Connecting to the Dota 2 network.”
– Right-click revLoader.exe and select “Run as administrator.” Alternatively, right-click, select Properties. Under the “Compatibility” tab, check “Run this program as Administrator,” apply and press OK.
11. Skin/cosmetics not showing in-game.
– Edit rev.ini file using Notepad
– Find the parameter named ServerIPNSNet =
– In that parameter, enter the host IP address
ServerIPNSNet = 192.168.4.45
– Edit rev.ini file using Notepad
– Find this parameter, ServerIPNSNet = 192.xxx.xxx.xx and add # before it
#ServerIPNSNet = 192.xxx.xxx.xx
2. Open rev.ini file using Notepad, delete “ServerIPNSNet = 192.168.1.1” line located at the last part.
3. Save the file.
4. Run “Dota 2 launcher” as admin, then click “Update IP,” then wait for “Done updating network IP” to appear. After that, click on the link with the IP (don’t check). Find your IP there that is the same as the one in your “My IP,” then click PLAY.
[For client] 1. Do steps 1 to 3, same as above.
2. Run “Dota 2 launcher” as admin, then click “Update IP,” then wait for “Done updating network IP” to appear. After that, click on the connect with IP (don’t check). Find the IP that created the game.
Done! Enjoy playing DOTA 2 Reborn Custom Maps or Custom Games in offline mode, absolutely no internet required.1. Create a ‘bots’ folder inside the ‘vscripts’ folder.2. Download Custom AI bot script (Ranked Matchmaking AI, OMEN Bot Solo Mid – SF only, A Beginner AI – Mid Lane Only, Mid Only Solo, OMEN Bot Solo Mid – Drow Ranger Only, GXC Bot AI, GOSU AI, Bot Experiment Furiospuppy) or bots for Dota 2 v7.29d , then select your desired bot script and put the files inside the ‘bots’ folder.3. Play Solo Game with Bot/AI or use the command (map dota) then (dota_bot_populate). The bot script will automatically load.- Go to your Dota 2 installation directory where rev.ini file is located – “…Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win32”- Edit the rev.ini file using Notepad.- Find the line containing this text: Language- Change the value from Russian to English, then save the file- Go to Dota 2 directory where the rev.ini file is located – “…Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win32”- Edit the rev.ini file using Notepad.- Find the line containing this text: PlayerName- Change the value to your desired player name.- Open the console by pressing the backslash key “\” (without the double quotes) in the game lobby.- Enter command according to your chosen game mode.For All Pick: map dota gamemode 1For Captains Mode: map dota gamemode 2For Random Draft: map dota gamemode 3For Single Draft: map dota gamemode 4For All Random: map dota gamemode 5- After choosing the game mode, enter the command for joining a team.For Radiant faction: jointeam goodFor Dire faction: jointeam badUpdate your Steam first using internet then copy the updated “steam.inf” from Steam\SteamApps\common\dota2beta\game\dota and paste it to Steam\SteamApps\common\dota2beta\game\bin\win32\dotaTry the following possible solution:- Go to your Dota 2 installation directory where revloader rev.ini located. “…Steam\SteamApps\common\dota 2 beta\game\bin\win32”- Edit thefile using Notepad.- Find the line containing this string:- Replace that line with this:The following are the probable reasons why you encounter this error:- You run the dota2.exe instead of the revloader.- You’ve installed Smart Steam Emu and didn’t yet removed its files.- The revloader might not be compatible with the dota 2 client version.- Close Dota 2, turn off UAC and run again (alternatively, you can just right-click revLoader.exe in your Dota 2 folder and select “Run as Administrator”)- You CANNOT use it on legit Dota 2 servers. In the first place, you’re unable to join them.- No, therefore, we must wait for an updated version when revLoader doesn’t work properly.- Right-click revLoader.exe and select “Run as administrator.” Alternatively, right-click, select Properties. Under the “Compatibility” tab, check “Run this program as Administrator,” apply and press OK.- Edit rev.ini file using Notepad- Find the parameter named ServerIPNSNet =- In that parameter, enter the host IP addressExample:ServerIPNSNet = 192.168.4.45- Edit rev.ini file using Notepad- Find this parameter, ServerIPNSNet = 192.xxx.xxx.xx and add # before itExample:#ServerIPNSNet = 192.xxx.xxx.xx[For server/host]1. Backup rev.ini first.2. Open rev.ini file using Notepad, delete “ServerIPNSNet = 192.168.1.1” line located at the last part.3. Save the file.4. Run “Dota 2 launcher” as admin, then click “Update IP,” then wait for “Done updating network IP” to appear. After that, click on the link with the IP (don’t check). Find your IP there that is the same as the one in your “My IP,” then click PLAY.[For client]1. Do steps 1 to 3, same as above.2. Run “Dota 2 launcher” as admin, then click “Update IP,” then wait for “Done updating network IP” to appear. After that, click on the connect with IP (don’t check). Find the IP that created the game.
You might also like:
Play DOTA 2 Offline Using Smart Steam Emu
If you have any comments regarding this tutorial, you can leave them below. Thanks for reading!
[NEW] DOTA 2 Gambling Sites 2021 with Free Coins | black dota 2 – Vietnamnhanvan
Check out the list of the best sites to gamble with DOTA 2 items. All sites have been approved by our experienced staff. Use code ‘ vgocasinos ‘ to get free skins or other bonuses.
What are Dota 2 Gambling Sites?
Dota 2 Gambling Sites are websites that allow you to place wagers with Dota 2 virtual items called Skins, that can be bought or received in game.
These digital items have various price, which mostly depends on the rarity. They can be bought and sold on the official Steam Community Market as well as on 3rd party marketplaces like BitSkins. Dota 2 Skins can be transferred between players instantly and without fees what makes them a great gambling currency. There are many websites that accept them as payment method and allow players to make deposits and withdrawals using this method.
The best part is that you don’t even have to own the game or know anything about it to be able to use them for placing bets. All you need to do is download Steam and buy them on one of the marketplaces to have them sent to your inventory. Once you have them in the inventory you can visit one of the gambling sites available on our list and put them to good use.
If for some reason you want to learn more about Dota 2 before betting with its virtual items, feel free to read the guide below
Dota 2 Betting Guide
Dota 2 is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Valve Corporation and released in July 2013. It is a sequel to Defense of the Ancients, which was a mod for Warcraft 3. The game is fully free-to-play. To maintain it, Valve supports the game as a service, offering loot boxes and a battle pass subscription system called Dota Plus that offer non-gameplay altering virtual goods in return, such as hero cosmetics and audio replacement packs.
Game Rules and terminology
MOBAs are a combination of role-playing and real-time strategy games. Each match of Dota 2 consists of ten players in a 5v5 format. Each team controls one of two bases which continually send out AI controlled “creeps,” or small combat units. These creeps move along three paths which connect the bases, and they attack players and towers controlled by the opposing team. Towers are structures which are strategically located at choke-points along the three paths. The location of structures and bases in Dota 2 is the same for every game. The first team to destroy the “ancient” (central building) located in the other team’s base is the winner.
Players control one hero character out of a selection of over 100, each with unique abilities. They gain levels throughout the match, which enables new abilities, by killing creeps and other players. Killing other players is a source of income, as is “last-hitting,” and the money gained can be spent on items to increase a hero’s stats. Heroes are classified by their roles:
- Carries are initially weak heroes who grow to become the strongest by the end of the match. They are expected to lead their team to victory in the late-game stages.
- Initiators are characters whose skills are most effective at starting “team fights,” or when a majority of the players of each team are engaged in a single skirmish
- Supports are heroes who focus on helping their teammates with skills like healing spells.
- Disablers are support heroes capable of temporarily preventing enemy heroes from taking certain actions.
- Lane supports help their team’s “carry” with killing units and players in the early game.
- Durables can withstand larger amounts of damage than other heroes.
- Nukers are capable of dealing significant damage, even in the early stages, through the use of potent and consistent damage-dealing abilities.
- Pushers are best suited for destroying towers and vying for map control.
- Escapes have abilities which enable them to move in special ways around an area
Heroes can be also divided into 3 groups
- INT – the masters of spell-casting. With lots of mana in hand, but low HP instead they can damage the rivals or support the AGI’s roles.
- STR – sturdy well-built warriors with lots of HP. You may want to use them as the main fighters in the match.
- AGI – heroes with substantial armor and significant attack speed. They are amazing fighters and are usually at their best in the latest stages of the battle.
Choose the character with a role wisely in order to have a balance in your team. Each of the roles has its pros and cons. You get to use abilities that others lack. That is why it’s important to construct your team with players of different heroes and roles to be powerful and undefeated.
Also, your hero has an experience, which increases during the match. The more you have it, the more powerful you are. Plus, you get to play as long as the match goes. In case the hero dies, it will be quickly restored.
The most important Dota 2 tournaments are officially classified as “Premier Tournaments.” These are the events that feature the best teams and the largest prize pools. They’re typically held by well-known franchises and tournament organizers, and they’re viewed as being EXTREMELY prestigious.
There are several Premier Tournaments that are held on a regular (or semi-regular) basis. The following are some of the biggest:
- The International
- The Dota Major Championships
- Dota 2 Asia Championships
- The Summit
The International and the Dota Major Championships are easily the highest profile events on this list. They’re organized by Valve Corporation and they have HUGE prize pools. There are three Major Championships every year, and each one has a fixed prize pool of $3 million. The International takes place once a year, with a variable prize pool that reached over $20 million in 2016 and 2017.
Sportbooks and Casinos
The ways to wager on Dota 2 only deviate from the gambling norm through the ability to wager in-game content on the outcomes of high profile matches. Using the Steam client by Valve (who is not actually affiliated with the gambling itself, but allows for third parties to use Steam), players can connect to dota2lounge or other betting site to trade or bet the in-game content they own. Finding a Dota 2 sportsbook is not a problem, thanks to the enduring popularity of Valve’s award-winning MOBA. However, finding a great betting site amongst the hundreds or thousands that offer Dota 2 betting is a much greater challenge. Betting markets will vary depending on your chosen bookmaker, with some operators offering more comprehensive Dota 2 coverage than others. Fortunately, as one of the most popular esports, there are a number of bookies that offer a range of Dota 2 markets. These include mainstream sportsbooks like Bet365 as well as esports focused betting platforms such as ArcaneBet. Both options provide punters with a robust list of pre-match betting markets and an extensive array of in-play betting options for punters looking to bet as the action unfolds.
A game of Dota 2 is usually decided over the course of anywhere between 20 and 70 minutes. During this time, the heroes controlled by each player grow in power, through a combination of gaining experience points (leading to higher levels) and gold (leading to more powerful items). On any given team, some players must focus on “farming” the most powerful items in the game, while others focus on more strategic affairs and supportive roles. This contrast of “carry” (the player whose hero aims to become the most powerful) and “support” (the player who gives up most of his in-game power progression in order to help the team as a whole) underlies the entirety of Dota 2’s gameplay, and results in an esport with an incredibly unusual – but especially gripping way to bet.
Gambling with Dota 2 items in the Casino is easy and fun. There are basically 2 types of online casinos – first one allows you to bet dota 2 skins directly and second one converts them to on-site currency, which can be later on used to place wagers.
Dota Gambling Sites offer the same games as other websites and Casinos like csgo gambling sites, including Dota 2 Jackpot, Coinflip, Crash, Roulette, Slots, Dice and other games that will provide you with lots of excitement and with a little bit of luck will make your inventory bigger and more valuable. We have created a list of the most popular Dota 2 gambling games below, which in most cases are games known from good old-fashioned casinos. It’s always good to use promotional codes when trying a new site, so you can get some extra cash o try a website for free. Good example of such code is Duelbits Code which will give you some free coins.
Casino Games for Dota 2 Skins Gambling
Dota 2 Roulette
Roulette is one of the most popular games on all gambling websites. The object is to pick the correct color (red, black or green), where the virtual ball that is spinning on the roulette will land. In most cases, depending on the color you will get 2x and 14x multipliers but there are some games where you can win 50x. Betting Dota 2 Skins allows you to multiply the amount of items in your inventory very fast.
Dota 2 Jackpot
Jackpot is a known concept but skin betting websites have gave it a new meaning. It became hugely popular as people could bet against other players and not the house, which is appealing for competitive gamers. You play it by placing your virtual items in one Dota 2 Jackpot together with other players, which get drawn once it reaches a certain value or certain amount of time will pass to begin a new round. Your winning chance depends on the value of the Skins that you’ve placed in the jackpot. It is like winning a lottery!
Dota 2 Coinflip
Coinflip or flipcoin (as some people call it) it a game very similar to Jackpot, but instead of multiple participants you have only 2 players who have roughly 50% chance to win the items that were staked by the opponent.
Dota 2 Gambling Sites List
In the beginning, dota 2 lounge was the most popular website for skin betting. You could place wagers there on many matchups and win items from other players if you were lucky enough as they offered a pari-mutuel betting, where you wager against other bettors.
Nowadays we have more sites that accept dota skins as currency for both match betting and casino style dota2 gambling. We’ve prepared a list of the best and most popular websites where you can place bets using your virtual items. We’ve placed top sites in the beginning of the page and in the end we’ve added more webpages, that for some reasons didn’t make it to the top.
CSGOEmpire is a hugely popular site that accepts Dota 2 items for deposits and withdrawals. It offers few dota gambling games, but arguably the most popular ones – Roulette, Coinflip and match betting. It has a beautiful design, high wagering limits and has been translated into many languages. You can open free cases on daily basis where you can win some cool skins for your collection.
Once very popular, this site still has a group of faithful bettors willing to bet dota 2 skins on one of the 4 available games: Crash, Ropulette, Jackpot and Cases. If you are active player theyn you can earn quite a lot from Daily Gift which value increases with your level. You can level up by placing wagers on any of the casino games.
CSGO500 has quite minimalistic design but at the same time quite appealing to many punters. The have started with a wheel of fortune but have added mini jackpots and crash since then as well as more payment methods. You can participate in their giveaways and win some free skins.
Dota 2 Lounge was by far the biggest Dota 2 betting site for items. Since then it has lost popularity due to competitors coming in a form of traditional bookmakers offering bets on Dota 2. May not have all the matches played on that day especially for amateur teams.
Formerly Chinese betting place, but now with English support. There are also handicaps to help from bets getting too skewed. Additionally, item returns are capped so there is less loss due to trash items. Has basketball and football (soccer) matches as well
Allows betting a high amout of low value items. Usually has more matches than dota2lounge especially for amateur leagues like jDL. Also has football (soccer) matches. Again odds tend to be a bit more skewed due to smaller community.
Интервью с Black^ @ Dota 2 Asia Championships 2017
Позитивное интервью из Шанхая с игроком команды Faceless Black^! Доминик расскажет, какая атмосфера была в команде после неожиданного GG в матче группового этапа Faceless vs Wings, а также поведает о всей внутренней кухне про Dota сцены в Китае.
G2A.COM лучшее место для покупки и продажи скинов Dota2 и CS:GO. Варды, хуки, ножи, AK47 и многое другое на любой вкус и с приятными скидками. Играй KPACUBO! https://www.g2a.com/r/ingameitemsruhub
Мы в социальных сетях:
นอกจากการดูบทความนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถดูข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์อื่นๆ อีกมากมายที่เราให้ไว้ที่นี่: ดูเพิ่มเติม
One of the most EPIC COMEBACK in the history of DOTA | OG vs PSG.LGD Game 3 | The International 8
Commentary by Tobi, syndereN
Submit clip here: https://discord.gg/kGuSHGH
Like \u0026 Share if you enjoy the video!
Subscribe to stay up to date with the best Twitch Dota 2 moments ever, straight from Twitch/Reddit.
If you have any issue with my upload(s), please email me @ [email protected] and I will remove it asap.
The Kiev Major | Player Profile | Black^ – Team Faceless
Topson Dragon Knight – Dota 2 Pro Gameplay [Watch \u0026 Learn]
Miracle Techies 45 Frags | EPIC 2 Hours Game ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEelrmAAxyM
Subscribe and LEARN to play like PRO ► http://bit.ly/Subscribe_for__more
Top MMR Plays / Dota 2 Pro Gameplay is Educational Channel about esport Dota 2 competitive scene. Watch replays of professional players, highest MMR battles and LEARN from you favourite Pro players!
► Remember to subscribe to be notified when we release new Dota2 videos!
Most viewed replays:
Miracle Techies 45 Frags | EPIC 2 Hours ► https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEelrmAAxyM
Miracle Super Carry Juggernaut ► https://youtu.be/I7P4CBJths
Miracle Refresher/Octarine Spectre ► https://youtu.be/J_4eWYS0ehE
Dendi Earthshaker Na’Vi ► https://youtu.be/rlYd1V_aOxc
w33 Techies ► https://youtu.be/IR11HtVGnBk
Topson Dragon Knight Dota 2 Pro Gameplay [Watch \u0026 Learn]
Dota 2 Live🔴TNC Predator vs MTG Motivade Trust Gaming [RU] BTS DPC SEA |Bo3|
Donat 💰💰💰 https://is.gd/UxzNAe (спасибо за поддержку)
Донат с озвучкой от 30 рублей 📢📢📢
💣Бездепозитный бонус 2000💣https://vk.cc/c7KfgX
🏮Бездепозитный бонус 1500🏮https://vk.cc/c7Kelv
🔥Бесплатная ставка 1000🔥https://vk.cc/c6CdhB
VKontakte : https://vk.com/betriderdota
Telegram : https://t.me/betriderdota
🎥 YouTube канал о моей Жизни https://www.youtube.com/c/FamilySea
Имя : Михаил
Возраст : 33
Рейтинг ММР Нет
Местоположение : Анапа
Характеристики Компьютера :
Процессор : Intel Core i5 9400F
Видеокарта : Palit GeForce GTX 1660 Super
Оперативная память : Crucial 16GB DDR4 2400MHz
Материнская Плата : Biostar H310MHP
Микрофон : Blue Yeti Blackout
นอกจากการดูบทความนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถดูข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์อื่นๆ อีกมากมายที่เราให้ไว้ที่นี่: ดูวิธีอื่นๆWiki
ขอบคุณที่รับชมกระทู้ครับ black dota 2