dota 2 rapier: คุณกำลังดูกระทู้
Zet, the Arc Warden
Before the beginning of all, there existed a presence: a primordial mind, infinite, awesome, and set to inscrutable purpose. As the universe thundered into being, this mind was fragmented and scattered. Two among its greater fragments—who would come to be named Radiant and Dire—found themselves locked in vicious opposition, and began twisting all of creation to serve their conflict.
As war and cataclysm threatened the nascent cosmos, the will of a third fragment made itself known. Naming itself Zet, this intellect sought to resolve the disharmony and return all to perfect unity. Appalled by its kin’s conflicting nature, Zet gathered the sum of its power. In a sudden flash, it overwhelmed its siblings, and fused the warring aspects into a stellar sphere before hurling them into the darkness to orbit a nondescript world. Harmony was restored, though only the barest fraction of Zet’s strength remained. Setting its gaze on the prison, Zet chose to use its weakened power to serve as watchful warden until time’s end. For uncounted aeons, this vigil stood.
Life flourished upon the world below, oblivious to the dangers imprisoned within the softly glowing moon, or of Zet’s struggles to contain them. As the captives’ eternal clash reverberated within, the surface of the prison shuddered, over time beginning to crack. Ultimately, Zet’s depleted power proved insufficient to contain the breach, and at last the moon was shattered. The prison’s ancient inhabitants had escaped to sow their conflict anew.
Flung to the farthest reaches by the prison’s explosion, Zet was transformed by the dissonant energies of its former captives. No longer of single form and thought, its presence had become split among many—some lesser, some greater—each connected by a fleeting arc of consciousness. Struggling to suppress its own disunity, Zet sped toward the burgeoning conflict of its siblings, bending its fractured wills toward a singular conclusion: the aspects of the primordial mind must be made to reunite, or all must be destroyed lest the conflict spread further…
Infuses a lone enemy unit with swirling, volatile energy, slowing its movement speed and dealing damage over time. The effect is inactive if another enemy unit is near the target.
Damage Per Second15/30/45/60
Movement Speed Slow20%/30%/40%/50%Duration6Search Radius225Cast Range500/600/700/800
Cast Point0.3Cast Backswing0.77
Does not pierce Spell Immunity.Blocked by Linken’s Sphere and echoed by Lotus Orb.Dispellable.
- Total damage:
- Deals damage in 0.5 second intervals. One damage instance is dealt immediately on cast.
- The debuff fully stacks with itself when cast multiple times. Each stack operates independently.
- Enemy units and neutrals will disable the debuff if the target comes within range of them. Ancients will not disable it.
- If the target no longer has any enemy units within range, the debuff resumes dealing the damage and slow.
- The debuff still counts down its duration while it is disabled.
Generates a circular distortion field of magnetic energy that grants evasion and attack speed bonuses to allied heroes and buildings within.
Attack Speed Bonus50/60/70/80
Duration3.5/4.5/5.5/6.5Evasion100%Radius300Cast Range900Cast Point0.3Cast Backswing0Magic Resistance
Now pushes enemies out of the area at cast time, slow enemies in it and provides allies in it with Magic Resistance.
- Units must remain within the area to receive the buff.
- Only evades attacks done from outside of the field.
Summons a Spark Wraith that slowly materializes and patrols a targeted area until an enemy comes within its range. Once a target has been found the wraith fuses with them, dealing magical damage.
Wraith Duration45Activation Delay2Search Radius375Movement Speed Slow100%Slow Duration0.4/0.5/0.6/0.7Cast Range2000Cast Point0.3Cast Backswing0.77Second Wraith Activation Delay
After impacting an enemy, Spark Wraiths now spawn a new Wraith, which then starts its activation period. Duplicated Wraiths do not duplicate again.
Does not pierce Spell Immunity.Cannot be disjointed.
- The Spark Wraith has 400 movement speed and provides 300 ground vision.
- Attacks the closest unit in its search area. Ignores spell immune units.
Arc Warden’s early game should be focused on farming up his Hand of Midas. Flux is used to pressure and potentially kill enemy heroes. Spark Wraith is used for vision to prevent ganks, and controlling the enemy heroes movement. Magnetic Field is a powerful defensive spell if the enemy attempts to kill you and can often turn ganks around in your favour. Flux along with a support can easily result in a kill if the enemy hero gets caught with no friendly units nearby. When attempting to kill a hero, Spark Wraith should be positioned behind the enemy hero such that they have to either take the Spark Wraith damage or turn around and fight your hero. Once Arc Warden reaches level 6, his ability to kill out of position heroes on his own is greatly increased with the ability to use Flux 2 times and spam Spark Wraiths. Tempest Double also provides sustain through a Healing Salve and an Enchanted Mango allowing liberal use of Spark Wraith and Flux. Once Hand of Midas has been purchased, Tempest Double should be used as soon at it is off cooldown due to the gold and experience gain it provides.
A Wraith Band helps Arc Warden last hit as his base damage is relatively low. Tangos provide lane sustain for any early harassment or creep damage taken.
With one of the highest attack ranges in the game, an Orb of Venom allows Arc Warden to harass the off-lane effectively. Boots should be purchased either first or second, after the Orb of Venom, depending on the lane. A Healing Salve and an Enchanted Mango, in conjunction with Tempest Double, provides copious amounts of sustainability along with alleviating the health and mana costs from using his ultimate, and thus should be purchased as soon as level 6 is reached. A Hand of Midas provides a massive boost in both gold and experience gain and should be purchased as soon as possible.
Necronomicon greatly boosts Arc Wardens ability to farm, push, and fight along with providing the ability to de-ward with Spark Wraith and True Sight once upgraded to level 3. Boots of Travels allow both Arc Warden and his Tempest Double to be anywhere on the map and should be purchased immediately after the fully upgraded Necronomicon. The items purchased following this greatly differ and numerous builds are available depending on play-style and the game.
- Magnetic Field shard slow increased from 20% to 30%
- Level 15 Talent +12% Cooldown Reduction replaced with +8 Armor
- Level 15 Talent + 40 Attack Speed replaced with +40 Magnetic Field Attack Speed
- Level 20 talent +100 Attack Range replaced with +40 Flux Damage Per second
- Magnetic Field shard magic resistance increased from 20% to 40%
- Magnetic Field shard now also slows enemies by 20%
- Level 10 Talent reduced from +200 Flux Cast Range to +175
- Level 10 Talent increased from +200 Health to +225
- Base strength reduced from 25 to 23
- Level 10 Talent reduced from +250 Flux Cast Range to +200
- Level 20 Talent reduced from +150 Spark Wraith Damage to +125
- Strength gain reduced from 3.0 to 2.8
- Level 10 Talent reduced from +300 Flux Cast Range to +250
- Level 15 Talent reduced from +15% Cooldown Reduction to +12%
- Level 15 Talent reduced from 50 Attack Speed to 40
- Level 20 Talent changed from -1.5s Spark Wraith Cooldown Reduction to +150 Spark Wraith Damage
- Level 25 Talent changed from +250 Spark Wraith Damage to +12s Tempest Double Duration
- Scepter Rework
- After impacting an enemy, Spark Wraiths now spawn a new Wraith, which then starts its activation period.
- Has a 3 second spawn delay. Duplicated Wraiths do not duplicate again
- Added Aghanim’s Shard
- Upgrades Magnetic Field
- Now pushes enemies out of the area at cast time, and provides allies in it with +20% Magic Resistance.
- Upgrades Magnetic Field
- Tempest Double no longer breaks Smoke of Deceit
- Level 10 Talent reduced from +350 Flux Cast Range to +300
- Base armor increased by 1
- Agility from 15 + 2.4 to 16 + 2.5
- Spark Wraith duration reduced from 50 to 45
- Level 10 Talent changed from +6% Cooldown Reduction to +350 Flux Cast Range
- Level 10 Talent changed from +30 Attack Speed to +200 Health
- Level 15 Talent changed from +325 Flux Cast Range to +15% Cooldown Reduction
- Level 15 Talent changed from +250 Health to +50 Attack Speed
- All talents are now about 20% weaker
- Tempest Double duration increased from 16/20/24 to 18/22/26
- Level 25 Talent reduced from +350 Spark Wraith Damage to +300
- Turn rate improved from 0.6 to 0.7
- Fixed Tempest Double being unable to activate runes
- Added Scepter upgrade:
- Grants a new ability, Rune Forge
- Creates a random Rune in front of you
- Mana Cost: 100
- Cooldown: 60
- The selection of Runes include Bounty Runes and Powerup Runes
- Level 10 Talent increased from +30 Attack Speed to +35
- Level 20 Talent increased from -1.5 Spark Wraith Cooldown to -2
- Agility gain increased from 2.1 to 2.4
- Tempest Double duration increased from 16/18/20 to 16/20/24
- Spark Wraith damage increased from 100/160/220/280 to 100/170/240/310
- Tempest Double duration increased from 14/16/18 to 16/18/20
- Level 10 Talent increased from +25 Attack Speed to +30
- Tempest Double bounty increased from a fixed 180 Gold/XP to 180/240/300
- Level 15 Talent changed from +350 Health to +300
- Increased Base HP regen from 1.5 to 1.75
- Base damage increased by 2
- Magnetic Field mana cost reduced from 80/90/100/110 to 50/70/90/110
- Magnetic Field cooldown reduced from 35/30/25/20 to 20
- Level 15 Talent changed from +3s Flux Duration to +400 Flux Cast Range
- Flux cooldown reduced from 18 to 16
- Magnetic Field AoE increased from 275 to 300
- Level 10 Talent changed from +5 Armor to 8% Cooldown Reduction
- Level 15 Talent increased from +2s Flux Duration to +3s
- Level 20 Talent increased from +100 Attack Range to +125
- Level 20 Talent changed from +10% Cooldown Reduction to -1.5s Spark Wraith Cooldown
- Base movement speed reduced from 285 to 280
- Reworked Talent Tree
- Turn rate improved from 0.4 to 0.6
- Strength gain increased from 2.3 to 2.7
- Magnetic Field mana cost rescaled from 110 to 80/90/100/110
- Tempest Double duration increased from 12/14/16 to 14/16/18
- Level 25 Talent increased from +175 Spark Wraith Damage to +250
- Level 10 Talent from +125 Health to +20 Flux DPS
- Level 15 Talent from +8 Strength to +200 Health
- Added to Captains Mode
- Spark Wraith vision type changed from flying to ground
- Flux cast range reduced from 600/700/800/900 to 500/600/700/800
- Tempest Double no longer copies consumables (includes Bottle)
- Tempest Double cooldown increased from 40/35/30 to 60/50/40
- Tempest Double gold/XP bounty increased from 160 to 180
- Tempest Double now decrements its BKB charges when it uses it
- Added Talent Tree
- Spark Wraith no longer dispels (still slows)
- Movement speed reduced from 295 to 285
- Tempest Double gold and XP bounty increased from 140 to 160
- Flux slow reduced from 35/40/45/50% to 20/30/40/50%
- Tempest Double now gives a 140 Gold/XP bounty when killed
- Flux cooldown reduced from 20 to 18
- Tempest Double duration increased from 12/13/14 to 12/14/16
- Tempest Double cooldown reduced from 50/40/30 to 40/35/30
- Base damage improved from 30 to 34
- Flux no longer slows magic immune units
- Flux is now purgeable
- Flux slow reduced from 50% to 35/40/45/50%
- Magnetic Field cooldown reduced from 50 to 35/30/25/20
- Magnetic Field duration increased from 3.5/4/4.5/5 to 3.5/4.5/5.5/6.5
- Magnetic Field now only evades attacks done from outside of the field
- Spark Wraith mana cost reduced from 100/110/120/130 to constant 80
- Spark Wraith activation delay reduced from 3 to 2
- Spark Wraith now applies a 0.4/0.5/0.6/0.7 second purge
- Spark Wraith damage rescaled from 150/200/250/300 to 100/160/220/280
- Tempest Double no longer has an HP/Mana cost
- Tempest Double ability/item cooldowns now persist on the unit
- Tempest Double no longer replicates items that drop on death
- Tempest Double cooldown reduced from 65/60/55 to 50/40/30
- Tempest Double duration reduced from 20 to 12/13/14
- Tempest Double cast point increased from 0 to 0.15
- Strength gain increased from 1.9 to 2.3
- Intelligence gain increased from 2.1 to 2.6
- Spark Wraith mana cost increased from 50 to 100/110/120/130
- Magnetic Field AoE decreased from 325 to 275
- Tempest Double unit is now visible to the enemy players as the fake
- Magnetic Field no longer affects units other than heroes and structures
- Magnetic Field aoe reduced from 375 to 325
- Tempest Double cooldown from 55 to 65/60/55
- Magnetic Field gives half the AS bonus for non-hero units
- (They used to gain the full AS Bonus)
- New Hero
[NEW] Dota 2 MMR: How to Recalibrate and Gain MMR | dota 2 rapier – Vietnamnhanvan
Dota 2 is a very complex game. And yes, N0tail’s words are very appropriate here. This is because there’s a lot of things happening in a game of Dota 2, from jungle creep stacking, last hitting, denies, power rune timings, you name it, it’s probably a mechanic in Dota 2. And with this beautiful and complex game, there has to be a way to measure a player’s skill in certain important roles. And that way is through MMR.
What Is Dota 2 MMR?
Hidden behind a player’s medal is a numerical value that Dota 2 calls “matchmaking rating,” or MMR. It is the exact numerical rate of a player’s skill level. One thing to take note of is that, unlike medals, this number will change freely and constantly when players either win or lose games. MMR increases and decreases by approximately 25 points every time players win or lose.
Valve stated that Dota 2’s calibration matches won’t give more than 3,500 MMR to fresh accounts. Players who hit this limit need to win games if they wish to climb to the higher ranking tiers.
Personal MMR is only available to the player and isn’t seen by other players in the game. Thus, only the same player can watch their MMR, as well as track their progression. Moreover, Valve’s method of putting the players into different leagues that are based on their MMR isn’t revealed to the public and is kept under close guard, in addition to no one outside the company knowing how exactly the MMR is calculated.
This system also remembers and judges players based on their peak skill level in-game. Though their current MMR does affect, this is more so that the system can effectively prevent smurfing and de-ranking.
While creating a match, Dota 2 considers MMR as the main factor for deciding the players that you’re teamed with, and who you’re fighting. However, this is not the only factor. Also, there are two categories of MMR Rank in Dota 2.
If you’re looking for more Dota 2 guides, we have articles to help you out. Here’s our review of the Dota Plus subscription and our Dota 2 Battle Pass Guide.
Normal Dota 2 MMR
This MMR number isn’t seen on your profile. However, it’s stored in the game’s database. It uses this MMR when they’re creating a normal match. Before the latest update, it’s different for core and support MMR. Now it’s divided between all the roles in the game (more on that later). Sometimes this is also referred to as the Hidden MMR
Ranked Dota 2 MMR
This MMR number is prominently displayed on a player’s profile and is used when Dota 2 is creating a Ranked Match for a player. Like the Normal MMR, it’s different between all the roles in the game.
How Does It Affect Your Gameplay?
MMR in Dota 2 is a system created to determine how skilled a player is in the game. However, the system’s main purpose is to look for and pair equal teammates and enemies so that the game is fair for both groups. It’s designed so that players with more experience don’t fight those that are of a lower skill level.
All games of Dota 2 fall into two categories: unranked and ranked.
Unranked Game Modes
Unranked games in Dota 2 are games that do not affect a player’s Ranked MMR. These are divided into 10 distinct game modes.
- All pick
- Ability Draft
- Single Draft
- All Random
- Random Draft
- Captains Mode
- Captains Draft
- Least Played
- All Random Deathmatch
Meanwhile, Ranked matches are games that allow players the ability to raise or lower their MMR in Dota 2 depending on the result of the match.
Ranked Game Modes
- Ranked All Pick – First, players need to vote heroes that they want to ban, up to five heroes per team; then they each take turns choosing what heroes they want to play as that remain on the list.
- Captains Mode – the captains of each team will alternate in choosing and banning heroes that are in the Hero Pool.
- Random Draft – a list of 50 heroes is immediately created by the game, and players take turns in choosing the hero they want to play in the match.
How Does DOTA 2 Calculate MMR?
When players begin their first-ever match in a new account, their MMR is given to them randomly. After that, depending on how well you perform in the first match, it’s then taken as a guide while you play the next few matches in the account. Dota 2 will then keep on noting the results and how you perform in all normal matches after.
After players have finished 100 hours of gameplay, they can then go and play Ranked. Do note though that a player needs to play 10 calibration matches on all the different player positions to establish the position MMR. After that, the ranked MMR for the position of your choice will become visible on the player profile.
Recent Changes to MMR
On March 2, 2020, Valve added in a patch that shook up how the game calculates player MMR. If before player MMR is judged based on the performance of their Core and Support roles, the current version of Dota 2 has changed that script. It now ensures that all five roles are now given separate, ranked MMR’s of their own, from Position 1 Carries to the Position 5 Hard Supports. Dota 2 is now going to show the real story of how good you’re playing in a specific role.
In addition to the MMR changes, there are also changes in how the game presents the Seasonal Rankings, or more commonly known as the MMR Medal System. Before we talk about the changes though, let’s talk about what the Medal System is.
Seasonal Rankings show the level of skill that a player has shown on a single game season. This is determined by their MMR as well as other hidden factors. This medal system, however, is only available and upgraded in ranked matches and is reset when a season ends. The medal from the previous season is then displayed beside the new medal that’s given to the players for the current season.
There are a few things that players have to remember. First, Valve doesn’t release the exact calculation for MMR ever—and probably won’t release it—and the way they’ll calculate the MMR might change over time. Secondly, the MMR that’s displayed might not always match the estimated medal. However, it’s a normal occurrence that the MMR displayed is off by a few hundred points, so it’s not something to worry about. The third thing to consider is that a player’s MMR isn’t the only determining factor when it comes to medal rank.
And finally, there’s a chance that some players have medals that are far above their current MMR. This might be because:
- the Player might have more Steam accounts.
- Dota 2’s system remembers said player’s performance through their peak skill level and not their current skill level. Do note that this is common in competitive games so that they can combat intentional de-rankers and smurfs.
Rank Medals List
There are 11 Rank Medals that one can get in their journey in Dota 2’s Ranking system. These medals are as follows:
Exactly as it says on the tin. You haven’t dipped your tippy toes on Dota 2’s Ranked Ladder, and you’re probably still learning about the game’s numerous techniques, requirements, and roles. Don’t worry, people aren’t gonna shank you for it in-game. Maybe. The medal icon is gray with a question mark.
The starting rung of Dota 2’s Ranked Ladder. This, and the Guardian and Crusader Ranks are usually the places where your typical Dota 2 players are. And that’s because most of the time, this is the place where players that party together play. So for people that wish to climb the ranks, it’s best if you just party with people that you trust will do their part in the game.
The Herald medal icon is represented by the Tango item and stars corresponding to your MMR rank from 1 to 5.
Similar enough to Heralds, Guardians are where most of the people that just want to play Dota 2 because they enjoy Dota 2 go. They party with friends at drunk party pubs, choose heroes that they want to play because they want to play them, et cetera. However, this and the rank above it are also places where people test Hero Builds and other stuff. So you might want to be wary.
The Guardian Medal icon is represented by the Buckler item and stars corresponding to your MMR rank from 1 to 5.
The last of the gateway MMR Ranks and a middle ground for people who want to play Dota 2 for fun and those that wish to go the masochism drive to Immortals. Crusaders, like the two ranks before them, are people that want to play Dota 2. However, it’s in this Rank that they might get the nagging temptation to go for a higher, more distinguished rank in their Server. If you want to go and become one of the best, you might need to pick a role that you excel in playing and stick with it.
The Crusader Medal icon is represented by the Ring of Aquila and stars corresponding to your MMR rank from 1 to 5.
The start of the tryhard ranks, more or less. Archons are when you start to attempt to try and get a higher rank. Either that or keep the current rank you’re on so that you can brag to friends about it. Either way, you’re very good at the game and in your chosen role. Not as good as the next ranks, but pretty good.
The Archon Medal icon is represented by the Eul’s Scepter of Divinity and stars corresponding to your MMR rank from 1 to 5.
The gateway from the try-hards to the ultra try-hards. Legend rankers are those that are committed to getting higher ranks no matter the cost. From grinding the game throughout the day to trying out new roles and heroes, expect these guys to do anything and everything to get to the next three ranks. Keep an eye out when you see these guys; some of them might be testing out a build for specific heroes or somesuch.
The Legend Medal icon is represented by the Black King Bar and stars corresponding to your MMR rank from 1 to 5.
Let’s start talking about the Ancient Rank. Getting here is a chore and a half. Keeping this rank is an exercise in masochism. And getting to the next rank is an absolute nightmare if you have bad luck. This is the beginning of serious mode grinding, playing games all day, every day. And they’re among the most dangerous people to meet in a game due to having the technical know-how to turn the enemies inside out because they want to get to Divine Rank.
The Ancient Medal Icon is represented by the Manta Style and stars corresponding to your MMR rank from 1 to 5.
Congratulations, you’re among the best of the best—in terms of not being on the Leaderboards of your Region. Divines are the ones that managed to rise above the rest of the slurry that is Dota 2’s Ranked System to stand above them as—not as good as the Immortal Rankers but—awesome against everyone else. They know a lot about the game and will not hesitate to use it against their enemies. Do be careful when you meet them in a lobby, you’re bound to get shanked in-game.
The Divine Medal Icon is represented by the Divine Rapier and stars corresponding to your MMR rank from 1 to 5.
And finally, the last Medal in the game. Immortals are those that are so good in their Region, they got added to their Regional Leaderboards. If you’re playing with these hallowed individuals, make sure to listen to them as they know what they’re doing. If you’re playing against these individuals, best prepare your funeral proceedings as you’re probably screwed.
The Immortals rank is further divided based on where you are on the Regional Leaderboard. This leaderboard starts from 5,000 to 1. With the top 1,000, top 100, top 10, and top 1 getting personalized medals that are based on the Aegis of the Immortal as their medal icon, a huge honor.
How to Recalibrate Dota 2 MMR?
Now that we know all this, let’s talk about exactly how you can get to these rankings. But first, what exactly is MMR recalibration?
What Is MMR Recalibration?
Dota 2 frequently calibrates the MMR of all the players based on the game’s current season, and if you want to play competitively, you need to ensure that you play well. Because Dota 2 will constantly update itself with a new season (this new season update usually occurs every six months), the game will also reset the rankings of players and have them recalibrate their MMR Rank. Now calibrating your profile’s rank is easy; you only need to play 10 ranked matches. However, If you want to know how to recalibrate your rank, here’s a step-by-step guide on doing so.
As we’ve already mentioned, Dota 2 resets the MMR of all players twice a year, it’s during these times when Player MMRs are being reset that you have a chance of getting higher rankings. And the process is pretty simple.
- Login to Dota 2 after the previous season ends.
- Play a ranked match on Dota 2.
- Play well, or play badly.
- After finishing a match, play a match again, and repeat nine more times.
One thing that you need to take into account is that the game does take a look at the rank you have on the previous season as a baseline. However, this is more to check if you got better or worse when compared to your previous rank, nothing more, nothing less.
How to Earn or Get More Dota 2 MMR?
Now getting more MMR in Dota 2 is both an easy and hard endeavor because you only need to do one thing. Play, and play well. That’s it. And you need to do it on Ranked Matches. There are two ways to do so. You can do it alone, or you can do it at a party. And there’s a very stark difference between the two.
Looking to get more MMR, why not sign up to a Dota 2 coaching platform? Here’s our review of GameLeap and if it’s worth subscribing to.
This is the place where you go at Dota 2’s ranked ladder alone. You’re a man against the world itself, and you will prove that you’ve got the chops to become one of the best. You will have to make sure that you have the mental fortitude to continue.
Solo Queue is usually a mix of players. One time you can get paired with a team of hypercompetent teammates that crush the opposing team, other days you’ll get amateurs. However, climbing the Solo Queue is possible and incredibly hard. And sometimes, it’s not because of you but because of those that you got teamed with.
Now if you’re not in the mood to put yourself in that masochism sphere, you can play with friends. At least this time you have a good know-how on their capabilities and prowess in the game. Also, it’s way more fun to play when you’re with people that suffer with you when queuing, so there’s that.
Why Increasing Dota 2 MMR Is Good for Players?
Increasing your MMR is a good thing because it shows you exactly how good you are. It gives you a metric so that you know where you stand. Plus, if you want to get better, you immediately know as well. The one thing that allows you to get better MMR, is to constantly improve yourself in the game. That’s it. So buckle up, and good luck.
WHO IS STRONGER Between Endless Ability Master Invoker vs 30Kills Triple Rapiers Shadow Fiend Dota 2
💖Welcome to Dota 2 Pango! It’s All About DOTA 2💖
If You’re DotA Lover Congratulations! You’re in The Right Place.
In Here You Can Relax and Enjoy Pro Player Perspective Gameplay.
►We Upload Both Full \u0026 Highlight
➡️Full Gameplay For You to Learn Pro Strategies such as Laning Stage, Last Hit, Map Control, Items Build, Play Style, and Many More.
➡️Highlight Gameplay For Most of You Who Want to Watch Epic Team Fight During The Game.
Subscribe Now: http://bit.ly/SubDota2Pango
►Join my Notification Squad: click the 🔔Bell to get updated as soon as a video is uploaded.
►Copyright issues, business: [email protected]
►Best Full Gameplay: https://bit.ly/FullGuideGameplay
►Best Highlights Gameplay: https://bit.ly/HighlightGameplay
►Hard Carry Battle: https://bit.ly/HardCarryBattle
►Epic Comeback: https://bit.ly/ComebackMoment
►WTF Meta: https://bit.ly/WTFMeta
►Facebook Page: https://bit.ly/Dota2PangoFB
⏰Upload Schedule⏰ 6Videos Every Single Day
👊Need More Power👊
💖Let’s Do It!💖
What is Dota 2?
Dota 2 is a freetoplay multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game developed and published by Valve Corporation. Dota 2 is played in matches between two teams of five players. Each of the ten players independently controls a powerful character, known as a \”hero\”. During a match, players collect experience points and items for their heroes to successfully battle the opposing team’s heroes. A team wins by being the first to destroy a large structure located in the opposing team’s base, called the \”Ancient\”.
Outro Music By Sappheiros: http://bit.ly/2XATlmz
Background Music: Epidemicsound.com
ShadowFiend Invoker Battle
นอกจากการดูบทความนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถดูข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์อื่นๆ อีกมากมายที่เราให้ไว้ที่นี่: ดูความรู้เพิ่มเติมที่นี่
PA 57 KILLS – EPIC RAPIER CRITS 5300 DAMAGE per HIT! – Dota 2
Subscribe ► http://bit.ly/Subscribe_for_more
Dota 2 Pro Gameplay ► http://www.youtube.com/user/TopDotaTV
► Want to be in our next episode? Submit your Plays Here ► http://bit.ly/1u1MREE
SUBSCRIBE FOR DAILY VIDEOS!
ADD US ON:
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/highlightstv
Twitter ► https://twitter.com/Highlights_TV
Welcome to Dota 2 Highlights TV channel. Dota2 is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game produced by IceFrog and Valve Corporation. On Dota 2 Highlights TV channel you can find highlights from major tournaments, Dota 2 gameplay, videos with pro Dota 2 players and many other interesting Dota 2 movies.
Like and comment! Your feedback is always appreciated!
Business inquiries ► [email protected]
PA 57 KILLS EPIC RAPIER CRITS 5300 DAMAGE per HIT! Dota 2
ES_Invincible 2 Johannes Bornlöf
ES_Juggernaut March Formantx
ES_Jungle Thrill 02 Johannes Bornlöf
ES_Legendary Walk 4 Johannes Bornlöf
ES_Leviathan 2 Johannes Bornlöf
DOUBLE Rapier Mega Comeback LEVEL 30 Sniper Knockback God Vs 102K DMG Carry Medusa Dota 2
👋Hello Guys. I’m Kryptonill Who Really Love DotA 2.
► This Video Shows: How to Comeback From a Super Mega Creep Defend with Level 30 Sniper Double Rapier Build Against Hard Carry Medusa.
► I include in the video all information you need such as item build, skill build, how to play, map awareness and every single details you should know to be a better player in DotA…
I also changed the terrain of the game to make it looks better!
Dota 2 has 119 heroes, it’s not easy to learn, so be sure to focus every move in this video.
Quality education videos that you can only find on my Channel.
► What Do I Record and Edit Video with ? I Record with OBS Studio and edit the video with Premier, Resolve, Sony Vegas Pro 15, Adobe After Effect and of course Thumbnail with Photoshop.
I Spend a lot of Time to Edit, so You Better Like This Video 🙂
➥➥➥ What is Dota 2 ? and where to download it ? ➥➥➥
Dota 2 is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Valve Corporation. The game is a sequel to Defense of the Ancients, which was a communitycreated mod for Blizzard Entertainment’s Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its expansion pack, The Frozen Throne.
Initial release date: July 9, 2013
Developer: Valve Corporation
Genre: Multiplayer online battle arena
Publisher: Valve Corporation
Engine: Source 2
►Download Now: https://store.steampowered.com/app/570/Dota_2/
►Valve Dota 2 monetize video policy
►Intro Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZIDNZh9U14
►Outro Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7xai5u_tnk
Free download: https://thearcadium.net/
Download on iTunes: http://goo.gl/dXl4af
► I Also Make 10$ Steam Card Giveaway (1 Winner Every 2 Weeks)
Steps To Join
3.COMMENT (Anything Related to the Game or Any Suggestion)
Note: Spam Comment Will Be Banned \u0026 Please Check My Giveaway Playlist If You Wanna See Previous Winner Result.
😜Good Luck My Brothers😜
🙏PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH🙏
💖Let’s Make DotA Great Again💖
Q. Will you ever do a face reveal?
A. Sure i will, 100k milestone.
Q. When did you start playing dota?
A. Since 2014.
Q. Favorite hero?
A. Axe, Wraith King, Bloodseeker, Chaos Knight, but for now i’m playing tank and support more.
Q. Can i play with you?
A. Why not? just add me on steam.
Q. Are you a girl or boy?
A. I am a grown up person. Thank you.
►Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/KryptonillGaming/
►Business Inquiries: [email protected]
»»Every Details About the Hero in This Tutorial
►Hero: Kardel Sharpeye, the Sniper, is a ranged agility hero who excels at dealing moderate to heavy damage from an incredible range. With no escape mechanism, poor mobility, and a low health pool, Sniper is exceptionally frail at all stages of the game and vulnerable to enemies who confront him headon.
Sniper MegaComeback Rapier
WTF 10 Min Rapier on PA MAX DMG TACTIC 7.21 Epic [Phantom Assassin] Carry by GoodWin Dota 2
🔸Like Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DotaIIDivine
💚Submit Your Replay: https://goo.gl/u792D7
💜1/03/2019 Giveaway Winner: Guistest
Please contact me to claim your reward in 10 days, after 10 days unclaim reward will be transfer to next giveaway. Thanks you.
►Profile Link: https://goo.gl/uY5xmi
💜Valve has officially released the 7.21b update for Dota 2, which sees some major changes being made to key heroes with both buffs and nerfs.
👉 Player: Unknow
👍Subscribe to Dota 2 Divine: https://goo.gl/HGmdVC
WTF 9Min Rapier MAX DAMAGE Tactic 7.21 IMBA Nature Prophet Build by GoodWin
⏩Social Media: Like us for arcana Giveaway
►Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+DOTA2Divine
⏩Our Cool Playlist: Must Check
►EPIC DOTA MOMENTS: https://goo.gl/i0eCfN
►Dendi the best Player: https://goo.gl/WObGCL
►Meracle SEA pride: https://goo.gl/Y1G9JJ
►MidOne Funny Player: https://goo.gl/VrKHIB
►W33, invoker God: https://goo.gl/giRTeH
►Dota 2 miracle Top 1 Legendary Rank: https://goo.gl/u5Cmfu
►Arteezy 9000 MMR: https://goo.gl/PBzw9m
►Enternal Envy Try Hard DOTA: https://goo.gl/DnpGhe
►ANA Young Blood: https://goo.gl/1c5gLJ
►ABED Best Meepo World: https://goo.gl/6qJbjl
►ARISE Best Magnus World: https://goo.gl/rfCcUh
►Wagamama Teach me Please: https://goo.gl/JgI5G0
►GameLeap Learn to play like a Pro: https://goo.gl/LoRwBB
►Singsing funny moment: https://goo.gl/bfKRT8
►Bulldong funny momnet: https://goo.gl/QK2eUj
Others DOTA 2 Channel You should Subscribe to:
►DOTA 2 Rapier: https://goo.gl/SnGwYv
►Dota Dagon: https://goo.gl/p6wMF9
►OnlyBrothers Dota 2: https://www.youtube.com/user/OnlyBrothersGamers
Dota 2 is a freetoplay multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game developed and published by Valve Corporation. The game is the standalone sequel to Defense of the Ancients (DotA).
►Others: Warcraft 3 OST, Dota 2 Within Music Pack, Crysis Warhead OST
►Intro by RavenProDesign: http://www.RavenProDesign.com
►Outro by sheron1030: http://sheron1030.deviantart.com/gallery/
If you have some problem with the art, please send me Email to: [email protected]
Jerax pick Oracle and His enemies Begging for END the game
bought to you by Dota 2 Rapier FastestFromSEA
jerax дота dota2
Subscribe for free DotA http://dota2rapier.com
😍Like Our Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/dota2rapier/
Most Recent Upload: https://goo.gl/hK1GdA
Most Popular Upload: https://goo.gl/x2SNhB
🔥Check Our PLAYLISTS
♚ SingSing the Dumb Child: http://goo.gl/FtrQpg
► Miracle is Miracle: https://goo.gl/qcXi00
► Suma1L The KING: https://goo.gl/UvkQEv
► W33 AKA the Best Meepo Micro: https://goo.gl/B51Vgh
► Arteezy the Babyrage RTZ: https://goo.gl/Cfza8D
► Sumiya Invoker Shttps://goo.gl/TWbdoB
► Abed the Meepo Monster: https://goo.gl/GSGCIV
► Attacker the Kunkka Captian: https://goo.gl/eLOCgY
►Follow me on Facebook: http://www.fb.com/dota2rapier
►Follow me on Website: http://dota2rapier.com
►Follow me on Youtube: http://youtube.com/c/dota2rapier
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
นอกจากการดูบทความนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถดูข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์อื่นๆ อีกมากมายที่เราให้ไว้ที่นี่: ดูบทความเพิ่มเติมในหมวดหมู่Wiki
ขอบคุณที่รับชมกระทู้ครับ dota 2 rapier