meteor hammer: นี่คือโพสต์ที่เกี่ยวข้องกับหัวข้อนี้
The Shaolin Meteor Hammer (Liuxing Chui)
- Type of weapon: flexible / soft
- Used by: Shaolin monks (China)
- Martial arts: Kung Fu (various styles, it is one of the 18 Shaolin weapons)
- Diffusion level: very low (only in specific and high-level Kung Fu circles)
- Cost: medium-low cost
- Composition: it is basically a rope tied to 5 rings (3 of which are made to help the flow of the movement) and a spherical metal weight; a small colored flag is also attached to the hammer part to make the motion more visible /earable (during demonstrations and / or training sessions) and to add a better balance to the weapon
- Materials: the hammer and the rings are normally made of copper / iron / steel, the flag (the “hammer silk”) is made of fabric and the rope
- Measures: the diameter of the metal weight is 4-8 cm; the diameter of the rope is about 1 cm and the total length should be proportioned to the practitioner (generally 2-3 m); excluding the hammer (and its knot), the perfect length is the widest horizontal opening of the 2 arms of the practitioner plus the distance from his shoulders from the ground (standing normally)
- Weight: from a minimum of 400 g for the training / exhibitions versions (very fast) to the tremendous 3000 g of the combat ones (very dangerous)
- Speed: it is very fast to manage and to follow
- Effectiveness: to make it useful in real combat it is necessary an extremely high skill level (unknown in our century)
- Power: due to the inertia of the movements it gains a big amount of power, enough to broke human bones
- Advantages: long range, fast, hard to follow with the sight and devastating impacts
- Disadvantages: at close distance and / or grasped, it loses a big part of its effectiveness
- Self-defense: it is a weapon hard to recognize but not enough versatile to be used in an improvised street context (it is very long)
- Useful to: in training to develop high-quality spatial intelligence (read The most important skill in combat)
- Ideal environment: open areas, both in training, both in combat
- Effective applications: against unarmed opponents or to catch someone by surprise
- How to evaluate the quality level: the rope must be strong but comfortable to grab, the metal must be good quality, filled and not too small
How to learn to use the meteor hammer
Variants and related weapons
- The double-headed meteor hammer – A very similar weapon but with 2 metal weights at the 2 extremities
- The dart rope – A very similar weapon but with a metal dart instead of the weight
- The training / exhibition version – It is the same but lighter and faster
- The beginner training version – Instead of a metal head it is possible to use a tennis ball or a voluminous knot
- The 9 section whip chain (read 9 section whip chain)
- The Kusarigama
- The rope
- Learning the use of real weapons – The path to learn to use real martial weapons
- Sparring with Nunchaku – How to concretely learn to fight with flexible weapons
Reply in the comments and share your experience:
- Have you tried the meteor hammer? Do you have something to add?
Author: Master Kongling
Founder of 6 Dragons Kung Fu.
How to master 6 Dragons Kung Fu?
Are you searching for:
- Daily training exercises?
- Synthetic theory and concepts?
- A step by step path from white to black belt?
- A path (clear, consequential and gradual) designed to build real martial skills?
- A direct contact with Master Kongling?
Go to our Patreon page and choose a training plan: starting from the Practitioner level, you will gain access to all this and much more.
Inside each Premium Lesson, you will receive the same teaching (practices, tips, concepts, small secrets and corrections) reserved to the live students of Master Kongling.
Important – Once a certain number of registrations are reached, no other
participants can be accepted. For more information write to:
[NEW] Meteor hammer | meteor hammer – Vietnamnhanvan
The meteor hammer (Chinese: 流星錘; pinyin: ), often referred to simply as meteor (Chinese: 流星; pinyin: ), is an ancient Chinese weapon, consisting at its most basic level of two weights connected by a rope or chain. One of the flexible or “soft” weapons, it is referred to by many different names worldwide, dependent upon region, construction and intended use. Other names in use include , flying hammer, or dragon’s fist. It belongs to the broader classes of flail and chain weapons.
The meteor hammer could be easily concealed as a defensive or surprise weapon, being of a flexible construction. The primary advantage for using a meteor hammer was its sheer speed.
Using a meteor hammer involves swinging it around the body to build up considerable speed before releasing the meteor to strike at any angle. Since the meteor has two heads, one could be used offensively while the other could be used to defend, parrying attacks or ensnaring an opponent’s weapon to disarm them. When used by a skilled fighter, its speed, accuracy and unpredictability make it a difficult weapon to defend against. While being swung, a meteor may be wrapped around its user’s arms, legs, torso, neck or waist, before being unwrapped by a powerful jerk of the body to deliver a devastating and swift blow. A master is fully capable of striking, ensnaring or strangling from a distance.
There are two types of meteor hammers: a double-headed version (the typical image of a meteor hammer is generally of this type) and a single-headed version.
The double-headed meteor hammer is typically 2–3 meters in length (traditionally 2 meters) with a spherical head on each end. While the ends of the meteor hammer can be heavier than a rope dart head, the difference in weight is not normally great. Some meteor hammer versions have heads which are much lighter than most rope dart heads. The lighter versions of this weapon are typically used for practice and for modern wu shu displays since they are faster and less dangerous.
The single-headed version of this weapon is used in a similar manner to the rope dart in that it is a long reach weapon with a single head. The main difference between the headed meteor hammer and a rope spear is that traditionally the meteor hammer has an end shaped similar to an egg or melon. The single end can traditionally weigh up to 3 kg and is attached to a rope that can be 6 meters (20 ft) in length (in contrast a rope dart is typically 3.6 meters long). Because of these traits, a single headed meteor hammer can be a very effective weapon, despite being very difficult to control. The weapon could attack in multiple directions and even in an arching pattern when engaged in formation attacks. This weapon would be tossed up and over an enemy formation to hit troops not yet engaged in the head. In modern times, this version is rarely studied or taught since a weapon of this nature isn’t needed and is very complex to learn. The double headed version is flashier and better known.
All chain-based weapons tend to be handled in a similar fashion; however, the meteor hammer is unique in a few respects. Firstly, it has no handle and secondly it is weighted at both ends. These allow for more effective control over its movement. Even at the most basic levels, a meteor hammer is often seen as unpredictable and intimidating. The difficulty people have in following it makes it very effective in combat.
- Throw: A meteor may be thrown, while holding one of the heads to enable its retrieval. This is a highly unpredictable form of attack, often used effectively to catch an opponent off guard. A throw can be initiated quickly and efficiently by a skilled fighter, with a simple pull in the correct direction.
- Grab: A correctly placed throw can cause the meteor to wrap itself around an object and grab it. If done correctly, the meteor will wrap over itself and ensnare a weapon, an object or even an opponent’s limb. Alternatively, if the meteor does not wrap over itself, it can be used to spin an object, providing a helpful way of swiftly disorienting an opponent.
- Whip: A simple linear strike can be effected, as from a whip.
- Slam: Sometimes referred to as “storm from above”, this powerful attack involves a wide overhead arc, resulting in a vertical strike. Difficult to counter, but relatively easy to dodge, this attack can be repeated a number of times, similar to the technique used with a Bō.
- Swing: The swing is a simple side attack, capable of tripping an opponent. A basic move to learn, but a difficult one to master, being as a horizontal swing can very easily backfire and injure the one wielding the meteor.
Further moves include blocks, short strikes, figure eight motions, locks and holds. It is also possible to use many of the same techniques common to the nunchaku, by bouncing the chain off the body or even other objects for even more unpredictability.
Martial arts, toys, and performances
See Meteor (juggling) for non-weapon versions of the meteor made of soft materials such as rope.
RESOLUTION [Axe] Cancer Combo Meteor Hammer 5 Sec Disable Dota 2
🔥 Subscribe : http://goo.gl/43yKnA 🔥
RESOLUTION [Axe] Cancer Combo Meteor Hammer 5 Sec Disable Dota 2
📢 MatchID : 5540923886
Wellcome Pro and nonpro, We are HighSchool of Dota 2.
Slogan \”MAKE DOTO GREAT AGAIN\”
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Dota2HighSchool
Twitter : https://goo.gl/w2n8Uk
Youtube Subcribe : https://goo.gl/43yKnA
Miracle | Playlist : https://goo.gl/yU921i
inYourdreaM | Playlist : https://goo.gl/3r7XPs
MidOne | Playlist : https://goo.gl/1FFH4i
Arteezy | Playlist : https://goo.gl/qioDso
Ana | Playlist : https://goo.gl/71c9yD
Sccc | Playlist : https://goo.gl/BV6pn7
Ramzes666 | Playlist : https://goo.gl/d9YN9R
SumaiL | Playlist : https://goo.gl/69Gf3u
MATUMBAMAN | Playlist : https://goo.gl/5HHthm
Universe | Playlist : https://goo.gl/rQppSt
Madara | Playlist : https://goo.gl/jcEkVG
w33 | Playlist : https://goo.gl/Nrxzq7
Dendi | Playlist : https://goo.gl/JmfRde
Wagamama | Playlist : https://goo.gl/W7LqDZ
Music in www.epidemicsound.com
Valve Dota 2 monetize video policy
Dota2HighSchool Resolution AXE
นอกจากการดูบทความนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถดูข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์อื่นๆ อีกมากมายที่เราให้ไว้ที่นี่: ดูเพิ่มเติม
Shaolin Kung Fu weapon: meteor hammer
by monk De Yang
Shaolin Kung Fu tutorials:
combat techniques: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6fQ8a5mXbyMpvEXB9C4j_NoVWmhf5zsz
combat styles: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8F75C68BF1246C2B
Meteor Hammer by Mr Liu LianJun
A nice demo of Meteor Hammer (流星锤) by Mr Liu Lianjun, from QingQian city, Hebei Province.
OG.TOPSON SMURF RIKI WITH METEOR HAMMER – DOTA 2 7.29 GAMEPLAY
Welcome to Kardel Dota 2! Dota Dota2 Gameplay
We upload the best Dota 2 gameplays on youtube. If you’re looking to learn from the best dota 2 players in the world through their perspective, then you’re on the right track.
Here is the playlist you should watch: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKJ2kg9FdH3rPQesQ1nep6sEPvkuYEnR
Patch: Dota 2 7.29
Player on this video: OG.Topson
According to https://liquipedia.net/dota2/Topson, Topias Miikka \”Topson\” Taavitsainen is a Finnish professional Dota 2 player who is currently playing for OG. On August 25th, 2019, he became the first two time TIWinner, after winning two consecutive TIs, TI8 and TI9. He achieved this together with his teammates N0tail, Ceb, ana, and JerAx on team OG. He’s been playing Dota since he was 8 years old.He studied to become a chef but he decided to quit to focus on dota.
Topson Dotabuff: https://www.dotabuff.com/players/94054712
Hero on this video: Riki
According to https://dota2.fandom.com/wiki/Riki , Riki, the Stealth Assassin, is a melee agility hero that uses stealth in order to surprise enemies and quickly kill them. Usually being played as a carry, his trademark ability, Cloak and Dagger, lets him sneak up on his enemies from behind and deal massive backstab damage, and then quickly escape. This enables him to close in on the enemy and drop his devastating Smoke Screen, which cripples fighters and spellcasters alike. Blink Strike allows Riki to chase with impunity, while Tricks of the Trade makes quick work of his enemies during teamfights. A sneaky and agile assassin, Riki ensures that none of his foes can get away or catch him with each passing opportunity.
Learn about Dota 2:
According to wikipedia.org, \”Dota 2 is a multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) video game developed and published by Valve. The game is a sequel to Defense of the Ancients (DotA), which was a communitycreated mod for Blizzard Entertainment’s Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and its expansion pack, The Frozen Throne. Dota 2 is played in matches between two teams of five players, with each team occupying and defending their own separate base on the map. Each of the ten players independently controls a powerful character, known as a \”hero\”, who all have unique abilities and differing styles of play. During a match, players collect experience points and items for their heroes to successfully defeat the opposing team’s heroes in player versus player combat. A team wins by being the first to destroy the other team’s \”Ancient\”, a large structure located within their base.\”
Rope Dart \u0026 Meteor Hammer Fight Scenes in Film \u0026 Cinema
This video is a compilation of the most prominent appearances of Rope Dart or Meteor Hammer (or objects used in a similar manner) in major film releases. (Full film list below)
Brad Sucks Dirtbag
The Mountain Goats Lovecraft in Brooklyn
Ninja Assassin (2009) 0:05
Legendary Weapons of China (1982) 0:34
Stormbreaker (2006) 1:33
Ong Bak 2 (2008) 2:18
Fong Sai Yuk (1993) 2:56
Heroes of the East (1978) 4:39
The Shaolin Temple (1982) 6:33
Romeo Must Die (2000) 7:16
Shanghai Noon (2000) 8:04
Magnificent Warriors (1987) 9:11
Blade of Fury (1978) 10:36
Yao’s Young Warriors (1983) 11:58
Kill Bill Vol. 1 (2003) 13:49
South Shaolin Master (1984) 16:48
Five Shaolin Masters (1974) 17:48
The Gang Master (1982) 20:49
Film clips are loosely organized in ascending order of complexity, choreography or plain awesomeness.
I apologize for the quality of some of the clips, but I was unable to find better examples. I own copies of the majority of these films, but some were a little more difficult to procure. I also have recut or otherwise edited some of the clips to only show the fight scenes in a linear portrayal of movement.
This video was created as an educational tool, its purpose is to demonstrate techniques for performance and martial training. I am not making money from this video, nor do I intend to. The contents of this video are all entirely the possession of the original rights holders, I make no claim of ownership, moreover, I would like to thank the original creators for such fantastic films. 🙂
นอกจากการดูบทความนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถดูข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์อื่นๆ อีกมากมายที่เราให้ไว้ที่นี่: ดูวิธีอื่นๆWiki
ขอบคุณที่รับชมกระทู้ครับ meteor hammer