rainbow six siege wiki: นี่คือโพสต์ที่เกี่ยวข้องกับหัวข้อนี้
Rainbow team in combat.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege is a multiplayer-focused modern-military tactical first-person shooter developed by Ubisoft Montreal and published by Ubisoft for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC on December 1, 2015.
A soft reboot of the Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six franchise, Siege follows the rebuilding of RAINBOW in 2015 (three years after its disbandment) after the rise of an international terrorist group known as the White Masks. While the game has a small single-player campaign (Situations) and a co-operative PvE mode (Terrorist Hunt), the main focus is its 5v5 competitive multiplayer (with three asymmetrical objective-based game modes).
Powered by Ubisoft’s Anvil Next game engine, the game features a heavy emphasis on tactical use of the game’s environment (with breakable walls, bullet penetration, and the use of traps and fortifications). In addition to heavily-customizable player loadouts, Rainbow Six Siege takes its cue from MOBAs and features numerous unique selectable characters known as Operators, with each Operator having a unique gadget (such as Castle’s bulletproof barricades and Twitch’s shock drone).
Situations is the game’s optional tutorial section, where players can get accustomed to the various classes and maps that they will eventually be using in multiplayer. These 10 single player missions (with introductions narrated by actress Angela Bassett) each deliver a different operator and objective, with other secondary objectives that earn additional Renown.
Once the player successfully completes the 10 Situations, they unlock Article 5, an 11th mission that drops the player into an online co-op match with 4 other players, tasking them with defusing two bombs on a college campus.
The game contains a player vs environment (PvE) Terrorist Hunt game mode where teams of five players cooperatively attempt to defeat maps filled with terrorist AI enemies. The goals in this mode change each round, and include disarming bombs, extracting hostages, killing all of the terrorists, or protecting an asset (defensive mode). There are different types of enemies including suicide-bombers, scouts, and general enemies. Scanning an enemy with a camera or drone will reveal the ‘class’ of that unit.
White Mask Bomber
- Engineer: focuses solely on setting barricades and traps and other devices.
- Roamer: relies on setting up group attacks, and attempt to flank players at opportune times.
- Bomber: walks/charges towards players at all costs and self-detonate, they are heavily armored and strapped with explosives.
The game mode randomizes enemy positions, classes, and objectives, and promises “you will never have the same experience twice.”
Terrorist Hunt can be played online in teams of 5, or players can select to go in as a “Lone Wolf.” It contains three difficulty levels; Normal, Hard, and Realistic.
Multiplayer pits 5 vs 5 in close quarter combat, with one team defending an objective (either a hostage, a biohazard container, or two bombs), while a counter terrorist Rainbow team attacks. The defending team must fortify their surroundings, reinforcing walls, creating traps, defensive systems and strategies to stop the attacking team. The attacking team must breach the fortified location and complete their objective using coordinated assaults and close quarters combat.
The competitive multiplayer in Rainbow Six Siege is divided into four playlists.
- Quick Match: Previously called Casual, Quick Match is an unranked mode that contains the largest map rotation and all three game modes (Bomb, Hostage, and Secure Area).
- Unranked: A playlist that features the map rotation and ruleset of Ranked but without the skill ranking
- Ranked: The competitive playlist of Siege, Ranked features the smallest map rotation, longer matches, and a tier ranking system. Bomb is the only mode in Ranked.
- Newcomer: A three map Bomb playlist for players below level 50.
There is an additional “Discovery” playlist whenever a new map is launched that features only the new map.
Siege features an advanced destruction model that allows for strategic (or total) destruction of walls and floor panels. Walls made of wood or plaster can be destroyed; concrete, stone, and other hard materials are indestructible. Firearms can be used to shoot through and destroy walls depending on the caliber of ammunition. For example, pistols firing 9mm rounds will leave small bullet holes, unlike an assault rifle which causes significantly more damage.
Regardless of Operator, all Defenders have access to two wall reinforcements that are used to harden a “soft” wall. A reinforced wall can only be breached by a “hard breacher” Operator like Thermite, Hibana, or Maverick.
Pick & Ban
Previously exclusive to esports play, Pick & Ban is a feature available in Ranked and Unranked. At the start of a match, both teams ban two attackers and defenders, preventing them from being played for the duration of the match. This feature was expanded in Year 5 Season 3 to include Map Ban.
In esports matches, both team compositions are revealed to all players prior to the start of the round. Each team has an opportunity to perform a “Sixth Pick,” whereby one player secretly changes their operator.
Siege has a dedicated playlist for new maps when they’re released. This playlist is also used for limited time events.
A Halloween event for October 2018, Mad House featured the standard Bomb mode on a reskinned version of House. Operator selection was limited to operators who had received special Halloween skins for the event.
Launching with Year 3 Season 1, Outbreak was a coop mode that saw teams of three fighting infected monsters across three maps featuring extensive outdoor areas. Similar to Left 4 Dead, the mode included special types of infected.
- Grunts: The most basic type of infected
- Breacher: An explosive enemy that can destroy reinforced walls when detonating
- Rooter: A fast-moving enemy that can use spikes to trap players
- Smasher: A gigantic brute that charges through and smashes everything in its way
- Apex: A long-range projectile enemy that can summon more infected into the fight
Rainbow is Magic
An April Fools’ 2019 event running from April 1 to April 8, Rainbow is Magic introduced pink and rainbow-colored cosmetic items for Tachanka, Smoke, Blackbeard, and Montagne. It also featured a redecorated toy-sized version of the Plane map with the hostage wearing a teddy bear suit and a motherly narrator commentating the match.
Launched in late June 2019, Showdown featured a 3v3 mode set in a new, small map with an old West theme. The event came with exclusive themed cosmetic items for several operators and their weapons.
Launched on October 23, 2019 and lasting till November 6, Doktor’s Curse was a Halloween-themed event with a 5v5 hide-and-seek mode on the map Theme Park. The attackers wield breaching hammers and have access to some abilities from multiplayer. The defenders have no weapons and must use traps and a limited-use invisibility power to survive until the round ends.
Running in late November 2019, Money Heist was a collaboration with Netflix to promote the new Netflix series of the same name. The event featured the Hostage mode on the Bank map and limited-time skins for certain operators.
Road to S.I. 2020
Launched on January 15, 2020 and lasting to February 16, 2020, the Road to S.I. 2020 event was a prelude to the 2020 Six Invitational annual esports tournament. The event included a new map, Stadium, designed as an in-universe shoot house with the game’s operators participating as contestants, and a battle pass with 35 tiers of cosmetic items.
The Grand Larceny
Running for a few weeks in May 2020, The Grand Larceny featured a reskinned version of Hereford Base and a modified Secure Area mode wherein the attacking team must open 3 safeboxes to win.
An event running for most of August 2020, M.U.T.E. Protocol featured a reskinned version of Tower and a modified Secure Area mode. In the event, attackers had unlimited drones and could teleport to their current drone’s location. Defenders could teleport between bulletproof cameras placed around the map.
Alongside the special default Recruit, the game was initially released with 10 Attacker Operators and 10 Defender Operators (for a total of 21). Additional Operators were released over time as DLC. As of the release of both Nøkk and Warden, this total was brought up to 24 Attackers and 24 Defenders (for a total of 49).
While the Recruit is unlocked from the start, other Operators had to be purchased with either in-game currency (Renown) or premium currency (R6 Credits). While the 20 initial Operators are cheap, their price rises as more from the same CTU are purchased. DLC Operators are expensive, but are discounted the longer they remain available. DLC Operators can also be purchased in special season pass bundles and special game editions. From the Operation Chimera to the Operation Burnt Horizon seasons, all 20 initial Operators were unlocked from the start.
At the start of each round, each player selects an Operator, and no one may pick the same Operator as another player (other than the Recruit).
The game’s default unlocked Operator (for both Attackers and Defenders), Recruits use highly-customizable loadouts reminiscent of earlier Rainbow Six games. They have numerous differences from other Operators:
- Recruits are not unique characters, have no lore or backstory, and are not tied to a particular CTU.
- Multiple players can play as Recruits on the same team. Each Recruit player has a color-coded Operator icon (with unique beret colors).
- Recruits have no unique abilities, instead being able to equip a secondary gadget. While this makes them less specialized in tasks, it gives them more versatility.
- Players can choose from the five initial CTUs for their Recruit (SAS, FBI SWAT, GIGN, Spetsnaz, GSG 9), with each CTU granting them unique weapon options and armor ratings. Despite their limited gadget choices, they have access to many types of weapons.
- Recruits can not customize their weapons with attachments or weapon skins.
- Ash (FBI SWAT, Light, AR) – Can use Breaching Rounds from her M120 Crem portable grenade launcher to breach from a distance.
- Blitz (GSG 9, Medium, Shield) – Can trigger the Flash Shield on his G52-Tactical Shield to temporarily blind enemies in front of him (similar to a flashbang).
- Fuze (Spetsnaz, Heavy, AR/LMG/Shield) – Can apply a APM-6 “Matryoshka” Cluster Charge on surfaces that pierce through them and release five small grenades on the other side.
- Glaz (Spetsnaz, Medium, MR) – Can toggle the HDS Flip Sight on his rifle that gives him extra magnification and thermal sight (allowing him to see through smoke).
- IQ (GSG 9, Light, AR/LMG) – Can use her RED MK III “Spectre” Electronics Detector to detect all nearby electronic devices (even through walls). Can only use her handgun while the device is in effect.
- Montagne (GIGN, Heavy, Shield) – Can extend his “Le Roc” Extendable Shield to grant him extra protection (at the cost of less maneuverability).
- Sledge (SAS, Medium, AR/SG) – Can use his “The Caber” Tactical Breaching Hammer to breach both up-close and quickly.
- Thatcher (SAS, Medium, AR/SG) – Can use his EG MKO-EMP Grenade to disable multiple electronics from a distance.
- Thermite (FBI SWAT, Medium, AR/SG) – Can use his Brimstone BC-3 Exothermic Charge to breach reinforced walls.
- Twitch (GIGN, Medium, MR/AR/SG) – Can deploy her RSD Model 1 Shock Drone that fires electronic shock darts capable of neutralizing enemy electronics and injuring enemies.
- Buck (JTF2, Medium, MR/AR) – Can use an under-barrel mounted SK 4-12 “Skeleton Key” semi-automatic shotgun designed for quick breaches. Added on February 2, 2016.
- Blackbeard (SEALs, Medium, MR/AR) – Can toggle his TARS Mk 0-Transparent Armored Rifle-Shield to shield himself from a few shots to the head while aiming. Added on May 10, 2016.
- Capitão (BOPE, Light, AR/LMG) – Can use his TAC Mk0 Tactical Crossbow to fire either asphyxiating bolts (creating a fire cloud that damages enemies inside) or micro-smoke grenades. Added on August 2, 2016.
- Hibana (SAT, Light, AR/SG) – Can use her X-KAIROS 40mm grenade launcher to fire remotely-detonated breaching pellets. Added on November 17, 2016.
- Jackal (GEO, Medium, AR/SMG/SG) – Can toggle his Eyenox Model III visor to reveal the footprints of enemies and scan them for their current location. Added on February 7, 2017.
- Ying (SDU, Medium, LMG/SG) – Can throw her Candela device to release a cluster of flashbang charges. Similar to Fuze’s Cluster Charge, she can also deploy it at a breakable wall to release the charges on the other side. Added on September 5, 2017.
- Zofia (GROM, Medium, AR/LMG) – Can use her KS79 LIFELINE double-barrel grenade launcher to fire both Impact Grenades and Concussion Grenades. When she is downed, she can choose to Withstand once per round (reviving herself automatically at 1 HP). Added on December 5, 2017.
- Dokkaebi (707th SMB, Medium, MR/SG) – Can use her “Logic Bomb” Ballistic Armor Military Laptop to hack enemy phones (causing them to ring uncontrollably and give away their position, requiring them to spend time to shut it off). She can also hijack a dead enemy’s phone to hack into the Defenders’ camera feeds. Added on December 5, 2017.
- Finka (CBRN, Medium, AR/LMG/SG) – Can use her Adrenal Surge to send a signal to nanobots planted within her comrades that grants them a temporary health boost. This ability can also revive downed allies. Added on March 6, 2018.
- Lion (CBRN, Medium, MR/AR/SG) – Can use his EE-ONE-D aerial drone to scan the map for enemies who moved from their prior location (pinging that location to all allies). Added on March 6, 2018.
- Maverick (GSUTR, Light, AR) – Can use his Exothermic-S “Suri” Breaching Torch to silently cut holes on any breachable surface. Added on September 4, 2018.
- Nomad (GIGR, Medium, AR) – Can use the Airjab Launcher attached to her rifle to deploy non-lethal proximity sticky mines that knock down enemies. Added on December 4, 2018.
- Gridlock (SASR, Heavy, AR/LMG) – Can throw canisters that release clusters of spikes (or “Trax Stingers“), damaging and slowing enemies who traverse them. Added on March 6, 2019.
- Nøkk (Jaeger Corps, Medium, SMG/SG) – Can use her HEL Presence Reduction device to dampen her sound and erasing her image from camera feeds (with limitations). Added on June 11, 2019.
- Amaru (APCA, Medium, LMG/SG) – Can use her Garra Hook grappling gun for quick rappelling. Added on September 11, 2019.
- Kali (NIGHTHAVEN, Medium, MR) – Wields a custom bolt-action rifle capable of punching through breakable walls and downing enemies in one hit, or killing them outright with a headshot. Her rifle contains an underbarrel launcher that fires LV Explosive Lances, which can blow up most gadgets on either side of a wall it punches through, along with the wall itself (if not reinforced). Added on December 3, 2019.
- Iana (REU, Medium, AR)- Can use her Gemini Replicator to create a remotely-controlled holographic projection of herself that can be used to scout ahead and spot traps without setting them off (at the cost of leaving her defenseless). Added on March 2020.
- Ace (NIGHTHAVEN, Medium, AR) – Carries S.E.L.M.A., a throwable gadget that uses water pressure to blow up a wall, section-by-section, as it moves downward. Can blow up most surfaces, even reinforced walls (if two are used on the same surface). Added June 16, 2020.
- Zero (NSA, ???, AR) – The Argus allows him to shoot a remote camera into walls, even reinforced ones, that the Attackers can use. The camera can also fire a single laser to destroy gadgets or lightly damage enemies.
- Bandit (GSG 9, Light, SMG/SG) – Can attach his CED-1 (Crude Electrical Device, or “Shock Wire“) to metallic gadgets (such as reinforced walls and barbed wire), dealing damage to enemies who touch those gadgets and destroying other gadgets that come in contact with them.
- Castle (FBI SWAT, Medium, SMG/SG) – Can deploy his UTP1 (Universal Tactical Panel) Armor Panel that replaces normal barricades and are completely bulletproof. Those panels can only be destroyed by explosives or breaching gadgets, or several melee attacks with enough time.
- Doc (GIGN, Heavy, SMG/SG) – Can use his MPD-0 Stim Pistol to heal allies (including himself). Can revive downed but not out allies (also including himself).
- Jäger (GSG 9, Light, AR/SG) – Can deploy his ADS-MKIV “Magpie” Active Defense System that automatically intercepts and disarms enemy grenades and some gadget projectiles before they explode.
- Kapkan (Spetsnaz, Medium, SMG/SG) – Can deploy his EDD (Entry Denial Device) Mk II Trip Wire explosive device on any window or doorway, detonating when an enemy passes through the beam.
- Mute (SAS, Medium, SMG/SG) – Can deploy a GC90 “Moni” Signal Disruptor that jams communications for nearby enemy drones and remotely-triggered gadgets, causing them to not function until the jammer is destroyed.
- Pulse (FBI SWAT, Light, SMG/SG) – Can use his HB-5 Cardiac Sensor (Heartbeat Sensor) to detect enemy heartbeats within a short distance, even through surfaces.
- Rook (GIGN, Heavy, SMG/SG) – Can deploy his R1N “Rhino” Armor Pack that grants additional armor for his teammates.
- Smoke (SAS, Medium, SMG/SG) – Can deploy his remote-detonated Compund Z8 Grenade (Remote Gas Grenade) that releases a toxic cloud that damages all Operators and Hostages inside.
- Tachanka (Spetsnaz, Heavy, SMG/SG) – Can deploy his RP-46 Degtyaryov Machine Gun (Mounted LMG) that can be used by any Operator. While severely limiting the mobility of the gunner, it has a frontal shield that gives additional protection. Tachanka was massively reworked in Year 5, moving his RP-46 LMG to a primary weapon and adding an incendiary grenade launcher (the Shumikha Launcher) as his new gadget.
- Frost (JTF2, Medium, SMG/SG) – Can deploy her Sterling Mk2 LHT “Welcome Mat” trap that immediately downs enemies who traverse it and prevents them from crawling to safety. Added on February 2, 2016.
- Valkyrie (SEALs, Medium, SMG/SG) – Can throw her Gyro Cam Mk2 “Black Eye” sticky cameras onto surfaces, granting a live gyroscopic full-color surveillance feed to all allies. Added on May 10, 2016.
- Caveira (BOPE, Light, SMG/SG) – Can use her “Silent Step” ability to move around silently with her unique “Luison” suppressed handgun. She can also interrogate downed enemies to reveal the location of all other enemies. Added on August 2, 2016.
- Echo (SAT, Heavy, SMG/SG) – Can deploy his Yokai hover-drone to both act as an extra camera feed and release short-range ultrasonic bursts that disorient everyone nearby. Unlike other drones, the Yokai sticks to ceilings and cloak. Added on November 17, 2016.
- Mira (GEO, Heavy, SMG/SG) – Can deploy a “Black Mirror” one-way bulletproof mirror onto both breakable and reinforced walls to hide teammates. She can also optionally eject a portion of the mirror in order to shoot through it. Added on February 7, 2017.
- Lesion (SDU, Medium, SMG/SG) – Can throw his Gu auto-cloaking proximity mines on the ground that inject a toxic substance into enemies who step on them, slowing them down and damaging them until they yank the barb out. Added on September 5, 2017.
- Ela (GROM, Light, SMG/SG) – Can anchor her Grzmot Mines onto surfaces, releasing a concussive blast on enemy proximity that disorients them. Added on September 5, 2017.
- Vigil (707th SMB, Light, SMG/SG) – Can use his ERC-7 Electronic Rendering Cloak to hide his presence from all surveillance feeds. Added on December 5, 2017.
- Alibi (GIS, Light, SMG/SG) – Can deploy her Prisma devices to project a holographic projection of herself in an idle position. Acting as a decoy, it also marks enemies who attack it to her allies. Added on June 7, 2018.
- Maestro (GIS, Heavy, LMG/SG) – Can deploy his CLE-V Compact Laser Emplacement “Evil Eye” bulletproof thermal camera drone that doubles as an optional laser turret that can destroy enemy gadgets and injure enemies (at the cost of being vulnerable to standard attacks). Added on June 7, 2018.
- Clash (GSUTR, Heavy, Shield) – Can extend her Crowd Control Electro Shield (CCE Shield) to grant her extra protection. She cannot fire weapons or melee while extended, but she can use the shield’s built-in taser to slow down and damage enemies. Added on September 4, 2018.
- Kaid (GIGR, Heavy, SMG/SG) – Can throw “Rtila” Electroclaw devices that electrify all nearby metallic gadgets (such as reinforced walls and barbed wire), dealing damage to enemies who interact with those gadgets and destroying other gadgets that come in contact with them. Added on December 4, 2018.
- Mozzie (SASR, Medium, AR/SMG) – Can use his Pest Launcher to launch autonomous bots (Pests) that latch onto enemy drones, allowing him to hijack their controls. Added on March 6, 2019.
- Warden (Secret Service, Heavy, SMG/SG) – Can use his Glance Smart Glasses to cancel out the effects of flashbangs and gain the ability to see through smoke (while standing still). Added on June 11, 2019.
- Goyo (FES, Medium, SMG/SG) – Can deploy a Volcán Shield that, despite looking and acting like a normal Deployable Shield, conceals an incendiary explosive on its back that can be fired upon, blowing up the shield and covering the surrounding floor in flames. Added on September 11, 2019.
- Wamai (NIGHTHAVEN, Medium, AR/SMG) – Carries throwable Mag-NET devices that attach to any surface, which attract most enemy thrown gadgets or grenades and detonate them on top of it. Added on December 3, 2019.
- Oryx (Unaffiliated, Medium, SMG/SG) – Can use his Remah Dash ability to crash through non-reinforced walls (suffering light damage) and knock over any enemies in his path, including shield Operators. He can also jump up to uncovered hatches and peek or lift himself up through them. Added on March 2020.
- Melusi (ITF, Light, SMG) – Her Banshee devices can be placed on most surfaces, slowing down enemies who move within their radius. Furthermore, they are bulletproof, and can only be destroyed by melee attacks, frag grenades, or some gadgets.
- Aruni (NIGHTHAVEN) – Sets up a Surya Gate, a device that can create a laser grid behind any doorway, window, or most walls. The laser grid will destroy most gadgets that pass through it, and deal up to 30 damage to any Operator who runs through it, but doing so will disable part or all of the laser grid.
All players will get additional maps as soon as they are released, and new Operators will be unlockable via Renown, though at a much higher cost than the standard Operators. Season Pass owners will get early access to the new operators and will not have to spend extra money or Renown to unlock them.
The first year contained four “seasons” of content. Each season included two new Operators, new weapons, and a new map. Additional modes and weapon skins were also included.
ReleasedSeasonCTUOperatorsMapFeb 2, 2016Black IceJTF2 [CAN]
- Buck (Attacker)
- Frost (Defender)
YachtMay 11, 2016Dust LineSEALs [USA]
- Blackbeard (Attacker)
- Valkyrie (Defender)
BorderAug 7, 2016Skull RainBOPE [BRA]
- Capitao (Attacker)
- Caveira (Defender)
FavelaNov 17, 2016Red CrowSAT [JPN]
- Hibana (Attacker)
- Echo (Defender)
Year Two was also planned to contain four seasons of new content, similar to Year One. However, Ubisoft decided to do a “maintenance season” in Season 2, in which instead of releasing a new map and set of operators, they would do a campaign to improve regular problems, like: server issues, glitch removal, faster matchmaking and overall gameplay improvements. Even though the season’s map release was cancelled, the scheduled Operators were still released in staggered updates.
ReleasedSeasonCTUOperatorsMapFeb 7, 2017Velvet ShellGEO [ESP]
- Jackal (Attacker)
- Mira (Defender)
CoastlineJune 7, 2017Operation HealthN/A
N/AAug 29, 2017Blood Orchid
SDU [HKG]GROM [POL]
- Ying (Attacker)
- Lesion (Defender)
- Ela (Defender)
Theme ParkNov 27, 2017White Noise
GROM [POL]707th SMB [KOR]
- Zofia (Attacker)
- Dokkaebi (Attacker)
- Vigil (Defender)
In addition to new, HAZMAT-themed Operators, the first season of Year Three included a special time-limited, co-op PvE event called “Outbreak,” during Operation Chimera. Selected Operators must fight a hoard of zombies in Truth or Consequences, New Mexico, to destroy them before their virus spreads any further.
Season Three of this year saw the Defender side getting its first shield hero in Clash, and a complete rework of the Hereford map in lieu of a new one.
ReleasedSeasonCTUOperatorsMapMar 6, 2018Chimera
- Lion (Attacker)
- Finka (Attacker)
Outbreak (PvE)June 7, 2018Para BellumGIS [ITA]
- Alibi (Defender)
- Maestro (Defender)
VillaSeptember 4, 2018Grim SkyGSUTR
(Delta Force, MPS)
- Maverick (Attacker)
- Clash (Defender)
Hereford (Rework)December 4, 2018Wind BastionGIGR [MOR]
- Nomad (Attacker)
- Kaid (Defender)
In Year Four, only one new map was added (Outback), and the Road Map calls for the other seasons to rework existing maps instead.
In addition, extra background story was added in a new short film: The Hammer and the Scalpel. Harishva “Harry” Pandey, the psychological and cultural expert of the team, took over the duties of “Six” from Aurelia Arnot who left for a position within the US State Department. Ubisoft promised that similar stories would be added to expand the lore of the Rainbow Six Universe.
Year Four also sees the introduction of a Pick & Ban system to Ranked play, deployment options for attackers in Casual, a redesigned Operators screen in the main menu, and a new Ranked hub that will show players their stats and their MMR from the current and previous season.
ReleasedSeasonCTUOperatorsMapMarch 6, 2019Burnt HorizonSASR [AUS]
- Gridlock (Attacker)
- Mozzie (Defender)
OutbackJune 11, 2019Phantom Sight
Jægerkorpset [DEN]Secret Service [USA]
- Nøkk (Attacker)
- Warden (Defender)
Kafe (Rework)September 11, 2019
APCA [PER]FES [MEX]
- Amaru (Attacker)
- Goyo (Defender)
Kanal (Rework)December 3, 2019Shifting TidesNIGHTHAVEN [IND/KEN]
- Kali (Attacker)
- Wamai (Defender)
Theme Park (Rework)
This Year’s roadmap calls for new seasonal events to be added alongside new Operators and a new Battle Pass system that offers rewards for those willing to pay extra on top of the Season Pass. Unlike other Years, there will be no new maps, but reworks of existing ones. Several Operators saw their secondary loadouts changed during this year, and some Defenders now have the option of carrying a Proximity Alarm that emits a high-pitch beep whenever an enemy steps within their detection radius.
Seasons 3-4 will only introduce one new Operator each, as the development team plans to focus on reworking the existing codebase to fix bugs and update the engine (similar to Operation Health in Year Two). The developers also announced their plan to completely rework Tachanka to bring the little-used Operator in tune with the current Meta.
Season 3 came with a new breaching gadget that allowed for more operators to partially breach reinforced walls, new optics for various guns that allow for more custom sights, a change to the way Thatcher’s gadget worked, and a change to the distribution of Defender reinforced walls. The same season debuted a reworked Tachanka: his RP-46, normally a mounted LMG that served as his gadget, would now become his main Primary weapon. His new gadget is the Shumikha Launcher: a grenade launcher that fires incendiary grenades that bounce off surfaces and explode after a short fuse, covering a modest area in flames.
ReleasedSeasonCTUOperatorsMap (reworks)March 2020Void Edge
REU [NED](N/A) [JOR]
- Iana (Attacker)
- Oryx (Defender)
OregonJune 2020Steel WaveITF [RSA]NIGHTHAVEN [FIN]
- Ace (Attacker)
- Melusi (Defender)
HouseSeptember 2020Shadow LegacyNSA [USA]
- Zero (Attacker)
ChaletDecember 2020 Neon Dawn NIGHTHAVEN [THA]
- Aruni (Defender)
[NEW] Chủ nhân của Rainbow Six Siege là ai? | rainbow six siege wiki – Vietnamnhanvan
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege là một trò chơi điện tử bắn súng chiến thuật trực tuyến được phát triển bởi Ubisoft Montreal và được xuất bản bởi Ubisoft.
Ngoài ra, Rainbow 6 Extraction có phải là trò chơi của riêng nó không?
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction là một phần phụ PvE của Rainbow Six Siege cực kỳ nổi tiếng. Được phát triển và xuất bản bởi Ubisoft, trò chơi lần đầu tiên được công bố tại buổi giới thiệu E3 2019 của Ubisoft dưới một cái tên khác: Rainbow Six Quarantine.
Theo đó, Rainbow Team Có Thật Không?
PSA: Đội cầu vồng không tồn tại ở Arsenal. Chúng tôi đã thấy rất nhiều người bị lừa, điều đó không tồn tại. Đó là một trò đùa . … Chỉ có đội tím, không phải đội Cầu vồng.
theo cách tương tự Bạn có thể chơi Rainbow Six siege một mình không?
Rainbow Six Siege là một trò chơi tỏa sáng nhất khi nó được chơi như khi nó được thiết kế: giữa các đội gồm năm người chơi mỗi đội. Nhưng khi bạn không thể tập hợp bốn người bạn để tham gia trận đấu với bạn, bạn phải bay một mình.
Ai đã làm nên Team Rainbow?
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six
Game bắn súng chiến thuật
Nhà phát triển
Ubisoft Montreal Ubisoft Milan đỏ Storm Entertainment
(Các) nhà xuất bản
Khai thác cầu vồng có phải là người chơi đơn?
Trò chơi có thể được xây dựng để co-op ba người chơi, nhưng nó có thể chơi solo toàn bộ. Giáo dục
Rainbow Extraction có nhiều người chơi không?
Trò chơi. Rainbow Six Extraction là một trò chơi nhiều người chơi hợp tác có thể hỗ trợ tối đa ba người chơi. Trong Extraction, những người điều hành phải thâm nhập vào một địa điểm có người ngoài hành tinh xâm nhập và hoàn thành các mục tiêu, chẳng hạn như thu thập mẫu, trích xuất vật liệu từ máy tính và thu thập thông tin.
Rainbow Six Extraction có thể chơi solo được không?
Rainbow Six Extraction sẽ có thể chơi solo, danh sách các đại lý cũng được tiết lộ. Chủ nhật này đánh dấu trận chung kết của Six Major Tournament ở Mexico, sự kiện khép lại mùa giải hàng quý trên đường đua chuyên nghiệp quốc tế của Rainbow Six Siege.
Tại sao r6 được gọi là cầu vồng?
sự thật ít được biết đến, Rainbow là tên đội, Six là mật danh chỉ huy đội của họ. … Cầu vồng là được đặt tên từ bản chất đa quốc gia của họ, và chủ yếu do Hoa Kỳ tài trợ thông qua CIA, và đóng quân tại căn cứ Hereford. Hai đội thực hiện luân phiên.
Đội cầu vồng ở Arsenal là gì?
Sáng kiến này nhằm mục đích làm nổi bật rằng những người đồng tính nữ, gay, bi và trans được chào đón tại mọi cấp độ thể thao và sự kỳ thị đồng tính đó là không thể chấp nhận được. Tại Arsenal, chúng tôi tự hào về sự đa dạng trong đội của chúng tôi và giữa những người ủng hộ chúng tôi.
Ai đã bắt đầu cầu vồng 6?
Đó là những gì đã xảy ra vào năm 1996, khi Tom Clancy quá cố – vua của thể loại phim kinh dị – đồng sáng lập một studio trò chơi tên là Red Storm Entertainment. Hai năm sau, công ty sẽ ra mắt trò chơi đầu tiên trong thương hiệu nhượng quyền thương mại vẫn đang phát triển mạnh mẽ cho đến ngày nay. Trò chơi đó là Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six.
R6 solo có vui không?
Vi phạm vì các vì sao. Điều này dựa trên kinh nghiệm của anh ấy với chế độ khủng bố của Siege, nếu bạn thích, có thể chơi solo. … Nếu nỗi sợ hãi về việc làm rối tung mọi thứ của Donlan đối với một nhóm người thực sự cộng hưởng với bạn, thì hãy vui mừng!
Tôi có thể chơi Điều 5 một mình không?
Bạn có xếp hàng và nó xếp bạn vào những người cũng đang xếp hàng A5 vào thời điểm đó. nếu họ rời đi và bạn ở lại, bạn có thể solo nó.
Mọi người vẫn chơi r6 chứ?
Hiện tại trò chơi có hơn 60,000 người chơi hoạt động hàng tháng trên Steam và 70 triệu người dùng đã đăng ký trên tất cả các nền tảng.
Có phải r6 bao vây đang chết?
rainbow Six Bao vây còn lâu mới chếtvà các nhà phát triển tiếp tục phát hành nội dung mới cho cơ sở người chơi đang hoạt động, nếu có dao động.
Jack Ryan có phải là một phần của Team Rainbow?
Chuyện bên lề. Vì các trò chơi điện tử có cùng lịch sử với các tiểu thuyết diễn ra trước Rainbow Six, Jack Ryan cũng Tổng thống trong các sự kiện của Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six.
Cầu vồng 6 do ai khởi xướng?
Đó là những gì đã xảy ra vào năm 1996, khi Tom Clancy quá cố – vua của thể loại phim kinh dị – đồng sáng lập một studio trò chơi tên là Red Storm Entertainment. Hai năm sau, công ty sẽ ra mắt trò chơi đầu tiên trong thương hiệu nhượng quyền thương mại vẫn đang phát triển mạnh mẽ cho đến ngày nay. Trò chơi đó là Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six.
Bạn có cần tài khoản Ubisoft để chơi Rainbow Six Siege không?
Mọi người đều có thể sử dụng các lợi ích độc quyền của Ubisoft Connect và hoàn toàn miễn phí! Bạn chỉ cần một tài khoản Ubisoft.
Khai thác Rainbow Six có giống như kiểm dịch không?
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Extraction, trước đây được gọi là Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Quarantine, là một game bắn súng chiến thuật dựa trên đội hình sắp ra mắt và là phần thứ mười bốn trong Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Franchise. Trò chơi ban đầu được công bố vào ngày 6 tháng 2019 năm 3 tại E2019 2022 và dự kiến phát hành vào tháng XNUMX năm XNUMX.
6 có nghĩa là gì trong r6?
Sáu trong tiêu đề thực sự đề cập đến thành viên thứ 6 của đội. Như bạn đã biết, chỉ có 5 thành viên của đội được triển khai, với Rainbow 1 hoặc Rainbow Actual là chỉ huy hiện trường.
Tại sao nó được gọi là Rainbow trong Without Remorse?
Clark đề xuất một đơn vị chống khủng bố đa quốc gia mới bao gồm những người lính từ khắp nơi trên thế giới. Đơn vị này sẽ được đặt tên là “Rainbow”, trong phim được đề cập đến bởi cầu vồng mà Clark nhìn thấy khi anh ta nghĩ rằng mình sẽ chết đuối và được đoàn tụ với người vợ quá cố của mình.
Nighthaven r6 là gì?
NIGHTHAVEN mới là một công ty quân sự tư nhân được thành lập và hiện được dẫn dắt bởi Jaimini Kalimohan Shah. Nó là một tổ chức có sẵn được giới thiệu trong bản mở rộng Operation Shifting Tides của Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege.
Năm nào mà không hối hận được thiết lập trong?
Âm mưu. Trong 1970, cựu Navy SEAL John Kelly, người vừa mất người vợ đang mang thai, Patricia, trong một vụ tai nạn ô tô, đón một người quá giang tên Pam trên đường trở về nhà của anh ta trên Đảo Battery ở Vịnh Chesapeake.
Có bao nhiêu quyển sách Cầu vồng 6?
Trong quá trình chín tiểu thuyết, “thiên tài về những âm mưu lớn, hấp dẫn” của Tom Clancy và “năng khiếu kể chuyện thiên bẩm” của ông (Tạp chí Thời báo New York) đã mê hoặc hàng trăm triệu độc giả và đưa ông trở thành một trong những người kể chuyện xuất sắc của thời đại chúng ta.
Cập nhật lần cuối: 25 ngày trước – Tác giả: 12 – Người đóng góp: 25 – Tài liệu tham khảo: 35 bài phỏng vấn và bài viết; 7 Video.
Khám phá tất cả về yêu thích của bạn. người nổi tiếng tại Phỏng vấn Người nổi tiếng và đừng quên chia sẻ bài viết này!
S.A.S. Operator Archives | Rainbow Six: Siege
Sources come from the wiki fandom for Rainbow Six Siege
นอกจากการดูบทความนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถดูข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์อื่นๆ อีกมากมายที่เราให้ไว้ที่นี่: ดูเพิ่มเติม
Funny moment rainbow six siege ||
Rainbow six siege meme
rainbow six siege pc
rainbow six siege free
rainbow six siege ps4
rainbow six siege steam
rainbow six siege mobile
rainbow six siege ps4 store
rainbow six siege pc free
rainbow six siege i can’t hear voice chat
rainbow six siege i
rainbow six siege i phone wallpaper
rainbow six siege can i run it
is rainbow six siege a split screen
rainbow six siege redeem a code
a rainbow six siege
rainbow six siege ويكيبيديا
rainbow six siege no sound
rainbow six siege en
rainbow six siege en 2019
rainbow six siege en steam
rainbow six siege en game
rainbow six siege en pc
rainbow six siege en roblox
rainbow six siege en 2018
rainbow six siege wiki en
rainbow six siege en solo
no sound rainbow six siege
lag en rainbow six siege
ping en rainbow six siege
error en rainbow six siege
hacks en rainbow six siege
matchmaking en rainbow six siege
AOE2 | Archers Build Order with 21 pop (Cách đánh cung đời 2 chỉ với 21 pop)
AOE2 | 21 pop Archers build order
How to go archers with 21 population, check out the videos for more details.
Cách đánh cung đời 2 chỉ với 21 pop, mọi người xem và tập làm theo nhé, và cảm thấy như thế nào thì comment để mình có thể biết được nhé 🙂 Cảm ơn mọi người.
Anh em nhớ like và subscribes ủng hộ mình với nha. Đây là động lực
để mình có thể live stream cho anh em xem những trận đấu chất
Group cho anh em đam mê AOE2: https://www.facebook.com/groups/13119…
Website của cộng đồng AOE2 Việt Nam: https://aoe2vn.net/
► Follow me!
TWITCH → https://www.twitch.tv/accm_vn
► Support the stream: https://streamlabs.com/accm
Ủng hộ ACCM:
Nguyễn Hữu Hoàng Huy
Vietcombank chi nhánh Đà Nẵng
UGLY GIRL vs STUPID BOYS JACKPOT PRANK BATTLE NERF GUNS FIGHT CRIME GROUP | Aqua Nerf War
UGLY GIRL vs STUPID BOYS JACKPOT PRANK BATTLE NERF GUNS FIGHT CRIME GROUP | Aqua Nerf War : https://youtu.be/Jx5uDUaSkl4
👉 Watch Previous Episode:
COMPETITION DISPUTE SAUSAGE NERF GUNS JACKPOT GIRL PRANK BATTLE FIGHT CRIME GROUP | Aqua Nerf War : https://youtu.be/X5d6e2xeqCA
👉 Watch More Video: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLhak1QZYt6rqXTNTEbDwewY3MbhLCdsVM
👉 Subscribe My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE7LOturf2Mo9TEsHs7m3oQ?sub_confirmation=1
👉 Thank you for watching!
Hastag: aquanerfwar aquanerf kiwinerfwar
Rainbow Six Siege | Con đường tìm lại tình yêu với Multiplayer – 7 Ngày Chơi Game
Rainbow Six Siege | Con đường tìm lại tình yêu với Multiplayer
Dù vẫn thất vọng vì bản thân sẽ không bao giờ được trải nghiệm một màn chơi đơn ấn tượng của Patriots, nhưng nếu đó là cái giá tôi phải trả để có được Siege, để tìm lại được tình yêu với multiplayer, điều đó thật xứng đáng. Cùng đến với video review chi tiết về Rainbow Six Siege của 7 Ngày Chơi Game sau gần 3 năm game ra mắt.
Stranger Things C418 REMIX
The Fire The Root
Rainbow Six Soundtrack Ben Frost, Paul Haslinger
Đừng quên đăng ký channel tại: https://www.youtube.com/7NgàyChơiGame
Fanpage chính thức: https://www.facebook.com/7DaysGaming
Tham gia thảo luận, hỏi đáp về game trong group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/7daysgaming/
7ngaychoigame 7daysgaming RainbowSixSiege
นอกจากการดูบทความนี้แล้ว คุณยังสามารถดูข้อมูลที่เป็นประโยชน์อื่นๆ อีกมากมายที่เราให้ไว้ที่นี่: ดูบทความเพิ่มเติมในหมวดหมู่Wiki
ขอบคุณที่รับชมกระทู้ครับ rainbow six siege wiki